• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Newface

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotsadem
Occupation
Bread line
FINALLY in full swing now!

Notes:
• Main Commit.
• Production Weeks: 4/29 - 5/27.

Important:
- Please submit Raptor orders into WBDO to match your open allocation before Thursday 3/21.

Limited Availability:
- 76E - XLT Sport Appearance Package
- 64H - 17" Gray Ptd Alum Whl-Sport
- 67X - Advanced Towing Package

Ford Ranger 2024 Ranger Scheduling This Week (3/21/24) for Production Weeks 4/29 - 5/27 Ford Scheduling Notes - 3.18.24-1

Ford Ranger 2024 Ranger Scheduling This Week (3/21/24) for Production Weeks 4/29 - 5/27 Ford Scheduling Notes - 3.18.24-2

Ford Ranger 2024 Ranger Scheduling This Week (3/21/24) for Production Weeks 4/29 - 5/27 Ford Scheduling Notes - 3.18.24-3

Ford Ranger 2024 Ranger Scheduling This Week (3/21/24) for Production Weeks 4/29 - 5/27 Ford Scheduling Notes - 3.18.24-4

DMC

First Name
DMC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang convertible
So, this is saying ALL Rangers (XL, XLT, Lariat, Raptor) are to be scheduled now? Where previously they had said that only Raptors were being built?

So everyone who has one on order, but hasn't been given a scheduled date should get one on this Thursday? (I believe I saw that is the day folks get updates.) It looks like it will be 4-5 weeks of scheduling: 4/29-5/27.

I am a late comer to ordering. Was waiting and waiting to see one in person before committing to ordering one. Finally, did just place an order in February. I have only gotten the email for my "Order Confirmation" (2/27) but no VIN or anything else yet.

And this is all subject to the "Limited Availability" for those 3 items listed? Which I assume means maybe / maybe not getting scheduled? I am "Advanced Towing Package" so that could be a hiccup for me.

Sorry if this is all reputative, I have found bits and pieces and just trying to piece it all together to get a glimpse of how this works!

BTW - the Ranger Ordering FAQ is a great thread, I am just not that far along yet... LOL

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician
Your dealer also needs to have an allocation.

superakcraig

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ranger Sprt 4x4, Blue, 27k miles- Garage Kept
So, this is saying ALL Rangers (XL, XLT, Lariat, Raptor) are to be scheduled now? Where previously they had said that only Raptors were being built?

So everyone who has one on order, but hasn't been given a scheduled date should get one on this Thursday? (I believe I saw that is the day folks get updates.) It looks like it will be 4-5 weeks of scheduling: 4/29-5/27.

I am a late comer to ordering. Was waiting and waiting to see one in person before committing to ordering one. Finally, did just place an order in February. I have only gotten the email for my "Order Confirmation" (2/27) but no VIN or anything else yet.

And this is all subject to the "Limited Availability" for those 3 items listed? Which I assume means maybe / maybe not getting scheduled? I am "Advanced Towing Package" so that could be a hiccup for me.

Sorry if this is all reputative, I have found bits and pieces and just trying to piece it all together to get a glimpse of how this works!

BTW - the Ranger Ordering FAQ is a great thread, I am just not that far along yet... LOL
I was wondering the same thing. My order was placed on feb 29th and late to the game. I know based on many posts in this forum it may be a while. I hope now that they seem to be running at full capacity, it won’t take to long. I was curious as to what does the “main commit” mean?

Sponsored

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician
"Main commit" is how many units were originally allocated for the week. Example: if a dealership has 2 allocations for this week, they will have 2 units scheduled on Thursday. All the scheduling sheet is saying, is that Ford is committing to scheduling what they (Ford) committed to originally.

DMC

First Name
DMC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang convertible
Your dealer also needs to have an allocation.
Thanks! And I would have to ask my dealer to know about that (an allocation)? My order has a priority code of "10" but it seems like that doesn't really mean much - from what others have posted.

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician
Yes the dealer would know if they have allocation but hard saying if they would say.

Reactions: DMC

superakcraig

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ranger Sprt 4x4, Blue, 27k miles- Garage Kept
I did text my salesperson and asked if my order was part of their stores allocation. Thankfully he said yes. 🙂

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Allocations only matter if you ordered a Raptor. There is no such thing as an allocation for a regular ranger because they aren't a limited build.

Sponsored

DMC

First Name
DMC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang convertible
Well that is good to hear! Now, just that "Limited Availability" issue with the Advanced Towing Package... :fingerscrossed:

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler
Allocations only matter if you ordered a Raptor. There is no such thing as an allocation for a regular ranger because they aren't a limited build.
That’s not correct. Allocations apply to all Ford vehicles. Raptor gets discussed more because the allocations are more limited, but a Ford dealer won’t get any vehicle unless they have an allocation (excluding dealer trades and such).

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician
That is not true, Ford Video Guy said all Rangers need an allocation. Raptors have their own.

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is not true, Ford Video Guy said all Rangers need an allocation. Raptors have their own.
True or not, no dealership is running out of "normal" allocations. It's not something to be concerned about if you didn't order a raptor.

DMC

First Name
DMC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang convertible
True or not, no dealership is running out of "normal" allocations. It's not something to be concerned about if you didn't order a raptor.
Cool. I am NON-Raptor so hopefully no issues. Anyone have any idea on the "Limited Availability" items? What does that mean for production? None of these built / some of these built - limited number/ no idea?
Sponsored