• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

NC Spuds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Lexus RC 350, GMC Canyon Denali on order
Occupation
Seed potatoes

Attachments

Last edited:

JustPassingBy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A6
Occupation
Retired
Ford’s gonna be maaaaaaad but I spy a Tremor
Saw that on page 8 but also noticed that the wheelbases in that table are different to those quoted higher up on page 6, so we might be seeing cut 'n' paste errors, as seemed to be the case with some of the tech specs released on launch day.

Moto26

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '17 F150
Interesting they’re showing a 16” steel wheel and tire, even though there’s none such listed in the order guide…

And the “Tremor” seems to spec out like the Raptor, so maybe that was just an inside code name?

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor & 21 Bronco FE 4-Dr
For those wondering about bed specs, and various other dimensions and specs on the upcoming 6G, I found a guide today that contains a lot of additional details.

Uploaded Document: https://www.ranger6g.com/forum/attachments/2024-ranger-body-builders-layout-guide-pdf.39231/

The guide also seems to confirm the upcoming 2.7l

Cheers!
Confirms bed length drops to 59.6". Sucks that it fell below 5 feet. As so many things I've hauled just fit within the 5 foot length with tailgate up. 😞

Sponsored
OP
OP
NC Spuds

NC Spuds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seed potatoes
Saw that on page 8 but also noticed that the wheelbases in that table are different to those quoted higher up on page 6, so we might be seeing cut 'n' paste errors, as seemed to be the case with some of the tech specs released on launch day.
That makes sense, the publication date of this document is May 18th.

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
The listed vehicle heights don’t seem to account for the goofy antenna this model has. Word from the Aussie owners is those things keep getting clipped off and are always on back order. Hopefully someone figures out an aerial delete that just keeps the shark fin.

JKinPA

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Occupation
Supply Chain
No AWD for 2.7. That hurts. Was hoping Tremor with 2.7 and AWD. Althought the difference in price between a Lariat FX4 and Raptor is much closer than I anticipated so the Tremor being between is still going to be big $$$ in my humble opinion

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
HEIGHT AT BASE CURB WT. LOADED HEIGHT @ SPRING RATING HEIGHT AT BASE CURB WT. LOADED HEIGHT @ SPRING RATING EMPTY LOADED EMPTY LOADED TREMOR CREW CAB 4X4 126.8 6790 285/70R17 486.1[19.1]vs
435.4[17.1] 4x2
438.5[17.3] 4x4
Thats quite differnce.

Sponsored

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No AWD for 2.7. That hurts. Was hoping Tremor with 2.7 and AWD. Althought the difference in price between a Lariat FX4 and Raptor is much closer than I anticipated so the Tremor being between is still going to be big $$$ in my humble opinion
it will be 47-53k for sure.

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interesting they’re showing a 16” steel wheel and tire, even though there’s none such listed in the order guide…

And the “Tremor” seems to spec out like the Raptor, so maybe that was just an inside code name?
yea maybe....

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WB (in.) GVWR (lbs.) Base Tire "F" HEIGHT @ FRONT WHEEL "R" HEIGHT @ REAR WHEEL LH1,2 H011,2 K AA (SECTION WIDTH) BB (DIAMETER) CC (STATIC LOAD RADIUS) W102-1 FW RW TO BOTTOM OF FRAME1,2 TO BOTTOM OF FRAME1,2 HEIGHT AT BASE CURB WT. LOADED HEIGHT @ SPRING RATING HEIGHT AT BASE CURB WT. LOADED HEIGHT @ SPRING RATING EMPTY LOADED EMPTY LOADED TREMOR CREW CAB 4X4 Wheel Base 126.8 Tremor
Wheelbase 128.7 Raptor

Thats quite bit copying error.I beleive thats not the case though

OP
OP
NC Spuds

NC Spuds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seed potatoes
Closer to 53k is my guess, too close to a base Raptor IMO.
I bet you’re right. My Lariat FX4 ended up around 51k and the Tremor package will probably add another 1,500-2,000.
Sponsored