FergyA
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Jul 2, 2025
- Threads
- 12
- Messages
- 176
- Reaction score
- 149
- Location
- LA County, CA
- Vehicle(s)
- '24 Ranger XLT FX4
- Occupation
- Mech. Engineer
- Thread starter
- #1
I've seen a few people posting about this in other threads and wanted to make a centralized thread to discuss.
Last night my center screen started blacking out, then shows the Ford logo and reboots. It now does this every 5-10 mins or so. I didn't have this problem earlier in the day but it seems to be doing it consistently now. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the visor recall update? That's the only thing that's changed recently.
Has anyone contacted Ford/a dealer about this? (Or better yet know WHO at Ford to contact?). Seems like a software problem which I'm not sure a dealer can help with.
Last night my center screen started blacking out, then shows the Ford logo and reboots. It now does this every 5-10 mins or so. I didn't have this problem earlier in the day but it seems to be doing it consistently now. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the visor recall update? That's the only thing that's changed recently.
Has anyone contacted Ford/a dealer about this? (Or better yet know WHO at Ford to contact?). Seems like a software problem which I'm not sure a dealer can help with.
Sponsored