• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Griffy64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 ford ranger
Occupation
retired
It finally happened!!!! I never thought I'd see the day, but it finally arrived! Too bad I picked it up on a wet day, it was already dirty by the time I got it home.

A few thoughts:

Cactus Gray is THE color to have. It looks so good in person!

I love it SO much better in person than I thought I would! Pictures don't do it justice, everything looks better, and materials feel much higher quality than I thought they would. I can't overstate how huge of an upgrade this is over the 5G Ranger Lariat I had.

It rides like a dream! The loud Ford chimes are a bit annoying, and the screen, especially going into off-road mode, can be disappointingly laggy. When I hit the off-road button, the front camera pops right up, but the bottom half of the screen with tire pressure and lockers takes several seconds to show up. I checked for update, but no new updates to be had.

Overall, I'm impressed and I'm really happy I stuck all the waiting out for it. I wouldn't want to wait that long for a vehicle ever again, but this one was worth it!

IMG_7741 Medium.jpeg
Congrats !
Looks great ! Glad to you're happy with it.
Waiting on delivery (4-5) of my Cactus Grey Lariat and have been having 2nd thoughts on the color since it's been 10 months since I ordered it.
Good luck

KayaPayaPigDog

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor Shelter Green
Occupation
US Navy
beautiful truck! congrats on getting it so early in the game. let us know what you think of it as you get more time behind the wheel!

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
I hear ya, I think you'll see something soon. The floodgates appear to be open and they're shipping a ton right now.
Only for some people. No rhyme or reason as to what is and isn't shipping now. Sadly, the earlier your were built the more screwed you are, though.

Thanks ford for bronco fiasco 2.0. No communication, delayed deliveries, extremely long wait times for some, and inconsistencies in what orders are being built and shipped.

rxv_poor

First Name
Leland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Forester XT
Occupation
IT
It finally happened!!!! I never thought I'd see the day, but it finally arrived! Too bad I picked it up on a wet day, it was already dirty by the time I got it home.

A few thoughts:

I love it SO much better in person than I thought I would! Pictures don't do it justice, everything looks better, and materials feel much higher quality than I thought they would. I can't overstate how huge of an upgrade this is over the 5G Ranger Lariat I had.

It rides like a dream! The loud Ford chimes are a bit annoying, and the screen, especially going into off-road mode, can be disappointingly laggy. When I hit the off-road button, the front camera pops right up, but the bottom half of the screen with tire pressure and lockers takes several seconds to show up. I checked for update, but no new updates to be had.

Overall, I'm impressed and I'm really happy I stuck all the waiting out for it. I wouldn't want to wait that long for a vehicle ever again, but this one was worth it!

IMG_7741 Medium.jpeg
Congratulations

Sponsored

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler
Hey @rwolfcastle congrats on the truck! Super random question but now that you’ve bought the truck and taken it home, what does the tracker show? Did it stop working?

OP
OP
rwolfcastle

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Hey @rwolfcastle congrats on the truck! Super random question but now that you’ve bought the truck and taken it home, what does the tracker show? Did it stop working?
Thanks! I looked at the tracker the day after I took it home, and it was never updated past "shipping". I then closed out my tracker and swore to never look at that thing again.

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler
Thanks! I looked at the tracker the day after I took it home, and it was never updated past "shipping". I then closed out my tracker and swore to never look at that thing again.
:LOL: Sorry to bring up bad memories

Tagtexas

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired

A few thoughts:

IMG_7741 Medium.jpeg
Exactly like the one I ordered. Blended and built. Waiting for delivery. It looks great!