• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

IPumpFe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger Lariat Snow Ed, 3/23 Raptor shipped
I called ford corporate to get info on my build. Someone from ford marketing notified me that I had a rebate but they couldn’t see what it was till I got my vin. When I received my vin I called back and they said it was a $1k rebate attached to my order. I got the certificate number for the rebate from ford corporate and then gave that to my dealer and they applied it to my order.

IMG_0771.jpeg
Just got off the phone with Ford inquiring about the discount. They told me they show no discounts on my order and suggested it could be a regional offer, not available to me (?). I'm not shocked, the only consistent thing about communications with Ford (probably all majors) is inconsistency. My story is similar to others - submitted order the day the banks opened; order changed from Stock to Retail after Ford guidance. Raptor was completed yesterday and is awaiting carrier pick-up.
Is there some criteria about the discount I'm missing? Thanks!

RangerFly

First Name
PC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ranger, 07 TRD OR, 14 Crosstrek, 21 Bronco
Congrats, super cool R-Raptor!

KevR

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor in AGM
Is Ford chat helpful for knowing whether or not you have a rebate or do you have to call Ford?

gForceDude

First Name
Dude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Retired
Just got off the phone with Ford inquiring about the discount. They told me they show no discounts on my order and suggested it could be a regional offer, not available to me (?). I'm not shocked, the only consistent thing about communications with Ford (probably all majors) is inconsistency. My story is similar to others - submitted order the day the banks opened; order changed from Stock to Retail after Ford guidance. Raptor was completed yesterday and is awaiting carrier pick-up.
Is there some criteria about the discount I'm missing? Thanks!
Here's a new thread about this Rebate:
https://www.ranger6g.com/forum/threads/1-000-factory-rebate-for-pre-order-customers.9228/

Sponsored

Hyperbolic_1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 SQ5, 2024 Ranger Raptor (CG)
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
I called ford corporate to get info on my build. Someone from ford marketing notified me that I had a rebate but they couldn’t see what it was till I got my vin. When I received my vin I called back and they said it was a $1k rebate attached to my order. I got the certificate number for the rebate from ford corporate and then gave that to my dealer and they applied it to my order.

IMG_0771.jpeg
As others have said, much appreciated on posting this very good info @Rangerraptr. One question...is the certificate number for the rebate unique to a VIN? If not, could you share the cert number you got to make it easier for the rest of us (w/ VINs and built trucks awaiting shipping) to give that number to our dealership to apply the same rebate. Thanks in advance!

81stfacp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS
Occupation
Retired
Mine is supposed to arrive, sometime mid April. Is there a way sanitize (read remove) all the Raptor decals?

yoopercharged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford SVT Raptor
Mine is supposed to arrive, sometime mid April. Is there a way sanitize (read remove) all the Raptor decals?
With a heat gun, hairdryer, or a couple hours in direct sunlight, they should pull off quite easily.

Sponsored

Rangerraptr

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger
As others have said, much appreciated on posting this very good info @Rangerraptr. One question...is the certificate number for the rebate unique to a VIN? If not, could you share the cert number you got to make it easier for the rest of us (w/ VINs and built trucks awaiting shipping) to give that number to our dealership to apply the same rebate. Thanks in advance!
You’re welcome! I am under the impression each certificate number is special for individual orders. Call the ford 1800 and get in touch with the marketing.

mperezkr

First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
It has vents under seat, see pic and yes depends on front temp setting
IMG_2131.jpeg

When you push the R button you get the screen shown in other pic, but I need time time play with all the settings, but does seem like all those are preferred settings that can be set and entered with second push of R button 🤔 it’s in the garage in accessory mode 😉
Congrats

If you have time can you measure the height and width of the rear vents. Looking for something like this since we don't have rear vents.

Amazon.com: OXILAM Under Seat Vent Deflectors for Chevrolet Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019, Rear AC Vent Directional Deflectors for Rear Passenger : Automotive

Last edited:

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
Looks great!!!
Congratulations!!!
If you get a chance, I am looking for measurements between the bed rails at both ends of the bed the back of the cab and just in front of the tailgate.
Tring to figure out if my old Colorado rack and toolbox is going to fit my RR .

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Looks great!!!
Congratulations!!!
If you get a chance, I am looking for measurements between the bed rails at both ends of the bed the back of the cab and just in front of the tailgate.
Tring to figure out if my old Colorado rack and toolbox is going to fit my RR .
There is some info here, posted from the bodybuilder manual. I also saved a copy for future reference and curiosity.
ranger6g.com/forum/attachments/2024-ranger-body-builders-layout-guide-pdf.39231/
Sponsored