Sponsored

ksale29

Active Member
First Name
Keith
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
33
Reaction score
35
Location
Panama City Florida
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Rapture
Yes, but just to 1 side. The other side you have to stretch across but I ran it under the plastic cover. There's no wires near anything moving. You wouldn't notice the wires either unless I pointed them out. Which you still would only see about an 1-2 inches then. You could buy two harnesses to not have to pull them across but I personal don't think it would be worth the money to do that.
Sponsored

 

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Joined
Jul 17, 2022
Threads
21
Messages
285
Reaction score
162
Location
Granger, IA
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco
Occupation
Car Dealer
Just finished installing the amber lighting. I don't have any night pics yet, but I took one with the front end in the garage.

View attachment 95667

The install was fairly easy, I didn't remove the wheels or fender liners and I didn't use any fancy tools, no adjustible snake drivers. All I did was turn the wheels towards the engine. I then removed all the hardware connecting the outer liner to the inner liner and the fender flares. I ended up pushing the outer liner under the inner liner, didn't have to fold it back. It gave me enough room to get to the modules. I removed the horn on the passenger side, but left it in on the driver side. I also removed the two bolts holding the fenders and pulled it out and put a small screwdriver in the bolt hole to hold the fender out.

20260916_105823.webp


I didn't have to break the line up tabs when installing the boards, but I did have to file the driver side board hole a lil since it didn't line up. Here's a picture showing how it didn't line up.

20260916_132545.webp


I didn't snap a picture of the driver side, but the outer liner did not slide in as much since it's a bit different than the passenger side, it slid a bit and then i had to lift the liner up a bit to get my hand in there.

Amber DRLs = Signature Lux matrix version
Grill lights = Moustas LED panel dual aux control
Looks awesome!
 

Watchdog62

Well-Known Member
First Name
Todd
Joined
Mar 6, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
215
Reaction score
300
Location
NOVA
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Chef
OP Welcome to the all
Ford Ranger First mod - Amber DRL & grill lights 20260717_050911
amber club!
 

Sponsored

Watchdog62

Well-Known Member
First Name
Todd
Joined
Mar 6, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
215
Reaction score
300
Location
NOVA
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Chef
Looks nice! What fog light are those?
Diode dynamic. I like the amber blacklighting but the main light and housing is OK at best. I was expecting output like the dd3 I had in my 2019 Ranger which was amazing.
Just got my amber puddle "raptor" lights installed yesterday. The Spartan dou ditch lights from Ford LED are pretty cool. I happy with the results and ready for smoke, fog and snow. The haze in the picture was smoke from Canadian wildfire smoke inhibitting visibilty here in DC.
Ford Ranger First mod - Amber DRL & grill lights 20260717_050911
Sponsored

 
 







Top