• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Fitting Matrix lights on the Wildtrak?

KOBA1984

First Name
Kobus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 wildtrak
Occupation
Self
Has anyone fitted the matrix.lights on the wildtrak?
Sponsored

HighDesertRanger

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Occupation
Sales Manager
I can't help, but I am interested in the answer. Or more specifically, can the ROW matrix headlights be added to a US spec XLT? 🤔

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician
I can't help, but I am interested in the answer. Or more specifically, can the ROW matrix headlights be added to a US spec XLT? 🤔
Probably because my Lariat in the US came with them. Kind of cool when starting the truck they pivot up/down then left/right.

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician
Unfortunately what we have in the US are not Matrix lights. We have the Ford Performance LED lights which are quite different
What are you thinking is different about ours versus theirs? Theirs and ours are both labeled Performance LED.

Last edited:

BlckHwk23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500 Duramax
search on YouTube for Audi matrix LEDs. Tons of videos that show the difference. In a nut shell, there are multiple LED diodes that turn off based on what the camera see to keep high beams on but also not blind oncoming drivers
Sponsored