Sponsored

Floor mats for winter

RedTurboMr2

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Threads
5
Messages
46
Reaction score
51
Location
Canada
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Ranger Raptor
What are you guys using for floor mats during the winter? I noticed that the raptor rubber mats don't cover behind the gas pedal. Did some research and seen a few different ones, but i'm curious what you guys use. Some of the brands I seen were Weathertech, Rough Country and TuxMat.
Sponsored

 

CACTUSGREYFX4

Well-Known Member
First Name
Pat
Joined
Jun 13, 2023
Threads
7
Messages
1,795
Reaction score
1,651
Location
ON, Canada
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
I have the Husky ones leave them in all year.
 

NOT_RAPTOR

Active Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
33
Reaction score
23
Location
Cleveland
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
Previous vehicles I have had WeatherTech and 3D brand. The 3D sucks because the emblem came out and left a hole in the liner that let stuff thru.

I am going to try TuxMats this time.
 
OP
OP
RedTurboMr2

RedTurboMr2

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Threads
5
Messages
46
Reaction score
51
Location
Canada
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Ranger Raptor
I have the Husky ones leave them in all year.
Thanks, i'll look into them some more.

Previous vehicles I have had WeatherTech and 3D brand. The 3D sucks because the emblem came out and left a hole in the liner that let stuff thru.

I am going to try TuxMats this time.
TuxMats seemed to be sold out everywhere i looked "canada", so i'm guessing they're popular.
 

STEVE_K

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Jun 27, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
231
Reaction score
294
Location
Snohomish, WA
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor, 2003 Jeep Wranger SE TJ, 2001 Subaru Forester
Currently running the factory mats in my RR.... However that exposed spot under the gas pedal bothers me too. I have WeatherTech in my Wranger and wife's CRV and they provide great coverage in both those vehicles.
 

Sponsored
OP
OP
RedTurboMr2

RedTurboMr2

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Threads
5
Messages
46
Reaction score
51
Location
Canada
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Ranger Raptor
Currently running the factory mats in my RR.... However that exposed spot under the gas pedal bothers me too. I have WeatherTech in my Wranger and wife's CRV and they provide great coverage in both those vehicles.
Nice, I have quadratec all weather liners in my jeep and they've been good.
 
OP
OP
RedTurboMr2

RedTurboMr2

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Threads
5
Messages
46
Reaction score
51
Location
Canada
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Ranger Raptor
I ended up purchasing some TuxMat floor liners. I'll post here once I receieve them on the fit and finish. Apparently they go up higher "more coverage" than the other brands.
 

NOT_RAPTOR

Active Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
33
Reaction score
23
Location
Cleveland
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
I ended up purchasing some TuxMat floor liners. I'll post here once I receieve them on the fit and finish. Apparently they go up higher "more coverage" than the other brands.
That + I drive barefoot a lot (wearing slides all thru nice weather, take them off when driving) so I think the TuxMats will feel better on bare feet lol.
 

BigAir

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
110
Reaction score
110
Location
Montana
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
IMO, if you want maximum coverage, you can't beat TuxMat. We have them in 3 different vehicles, including the Raptor.
 

Sponsored

Connman1

Active Member
First Name
Tim
Joined
Feb 5, 2026
Threads
6
Messages
37
Reaction score
40
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
I just bought the Michelin All weather Liners on Amazon ..They’re great … use to buy Husky Liners faithfully.. for all my Trucks.. but for the price of these $125 for front and back they’re just as good .. and they fit like a glove…and the Coverage is great.. covers everything.. even up behind the gas pedal…
 

RealTruck

Diamond Sponsor
Joined
Oct 24, 2024
Threads
42
Messages
364
Reaction score
383
Location
Ocala, FL
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I just bought the Michelin All weather Liners on Amazon ..They’re great … use to buy Husky Liners faithfully.. for all my Trucks.. but for the price of these $125 for front and back they’re just as good .. and they fit like a glove…and the Coverage is great.. covers everything.. even up behind the gas pedal…
Husky set is $144.19 Made in the USA with a Lifetime warranty, so not too far off at least :)
 

pablo94sc

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2023
Threads
41
Messages
1,197
Reaction score
1,220
Location
TN
Vehicle(s)
Focus
I'm using the all weather set from Ford. It'll be winter #3, and plenty of rain, desert, and dirt in between. I don't see the need for additional coverage. Lots of snow... yeah, maybe you need it.
Sponsored

 
 







Top