• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company Introduction ?

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Hi Ranger Owners & Enthusiasts!

Ford Motor Company here. We’re exhilarated to be a part of the Ranger community. We will be proactively monitoring this forum and assisting you with your needs. Let us know how we can help! We are just one click away via private message. This thread was created solely to introduce ourselves, and we ask that you continue to post on threads specific to your interests.

We look forward to gathering your feedback as we continue to drive into the new age.

The rush is real. The team is excited to hear from you….

- Ford Motor Company Social Media Team
Sponsored

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT || 2023 Escape PHEV
...and please tell us that the USA will eventually get the Ranger PHEV. My heart will be broken if we don't.

24'Ranger

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Vibe AWD, 2019 Outback, 2024 Ranger?
@Ford Motor Company

Please bring back the long-bed + Super Cab configuration and bring the PHEV version to USA.

Sponsored

Jab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon | 2024 Ranger Raptor
When will the Ranger be ready for media test drives and when will we start seeing some coverage?

roxbury29

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150
Life long ford family owner. Would love a 2024 Ranger Raptor. wanted to let you know, several local Indiana dealers said if they even get a Ranger Raptor it will be $10K or more over MSRP. WTF.

gdub

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger FX4
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer.
Welcome to the forum. I hope you are truly listening. I can assure you that you will have at least one sale if Ford comes out with SuperCab, 6 ft bed, Tremor with 2.7L Ecoboost for 2025.

There are many people that are hoping for the return of the SuperCab in general.

Sponsored

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician
They said in the original post to send a private message and they would get back to you. They don't and not surprised.

Deleted member 6753

Hi Ranger Owners & Enthusiasts!

Ford Motor Company here. We’re exhilarated to be a part of the Ranger community. We will be proactively monitoring this forum and assisting you with your needs. Let us know how we can help! We are just one click away via private message. This thread was created solely to introduce ourselves, and we ask that you continue to post on threads specific to your interests.

We look forward to gathering your feedback as we continue to drive into the new age.

The rush is real. The team is excited to hear from you….

- Ford Motor Company Social Media Team
Well I ordered my RR for the specific purpose of flat towing it behind out Motor Home and come to find out y’all screwed it up and it can not be flat towed. Ford was starting to make some inroads into Jeeps space but not now. I’m a ford truck fan. My dealer is honest and not trying to screw the customers but as per this site there are a Few charging above MSRP and all that does is tarnish the brand.
Sponsored