• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

how to turn off the daytime running lights on Next Generation Ranger Wildtrak

HDL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Wildtrak
Hi everyone,

Is there a setting of how to turn off the daytime running lights ? on Next Generation Ranger Wildtrak 2023

Regards,
HDL
Sponsored

mehmetmsm

First Name
Mehmet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next-Gen Wildtrak 2.0
Occupation
Engineer
Hi,

I assume function for DRL control is not available as default because I've also don't have the function for DRLs on my Wildtrak. I think first you need to enable the setting for DRL control via Forscan either at APIM module for SYNC or at IPC module for Cluster. Then you can control the DRLs.

You may have look at this spreadsheet which was shared in this forum by @jezzza :

Memo

jezzza

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor RA
Occupation
‎‎ Engineer
Did you work it out? The option to enable/disable DRL should be added to your settings menu.

mehmetmsm

First Name
Mehmet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next-Gen Wildtrak 2.0
Occupation
Engineer
I didn't add DRL option yet but I tried other options like enabling drive modes, approach detection etc. and they worked.
May be it is not related to this topic but currently I focused on trying to fix an issue with connected vehicle features which are not visible on my SYNC Connectivity tab(due to regional limitations I guess) even the modem is visible on SYNC. So far I played with APIM and TCU asBuilts but it i didn't help. I concluded that I need to change some values on GWM to enable missing options on SYNC but I couldn't find any spreadsheet for GWM so far.

thx.

Lanz D

First Name
Lanz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 new gen ranger wildtrak 4x4
Occupation
grab driverr
BCM
726-21-01
xxxx xxxx x1xx

this is a much simpler method. DRL turns off if headlamp switch is turned to "0" and turns back on if its in AUTO mode.
Sponsored