• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Is anyone not going to use their front license plate bracket?

a77cj7

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Ranger
FYI - if it is on your window sticker, you should have got one.
But if the original order was for a customer (you?) that lives in a 2-plate state, the dealer SHOULD have ordered the plate and it should have shown as no charge on your order.
1713373872852-3b.png
Mine is listed on window sticker, but I haven’t found it. Dealer said they will get one ordered. I’m just trying to make sure i’m not missing it somewhere.

coryyyy

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
FYI - if it is on your window sticker, you should have got one.
But if the original order was for a customer (you?) that lives in a 2-plate state, the dealer SHOULD have ordered the plate and it should have shown as no charge on your order.
1713373872852-3b.png
That makes sense. I ordered it in a state that requires 2 plates, but I live in a state that doesn't. I guess it worked out.

coryyyy

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Thanks, I’ll look again tonight.
It was under the backseat, but it had some other stickers stuck to the plastic bag from other stuff in the truck. The extra stickers said something about the back seat and stitching. I assume during the detailing, when they were unwrapping and taking stickers off of everything, they just stuck it under the seat. So it could have started somewhere else form the factory.
Sponsored