• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Just received 24hr pre-delivery notice!

Cyrric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor
My dealer just contacted me to let me know she received 24hr pre-delivery notice of my Ranger Raptor!! (actually... she got notice that both of their Ranger Raptors were being delivered).

I am so excited!! I cannot wait!

Weird thing is my tracker still shows Built with no change since 3/21.
Sponsored

T-Rev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2023 Toyota GR86
My dealer just contacted me to let me know she received 24hr pre-delivery notice of my Ranger Raptor!! (actually... she got notice that both of their Ranger Raptors were being delivered).

My dealer received that notice, called me to notify it would be delivered next day. Then called me back 20 minutes later and said it had just shown up.

Mhutch1212

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150 XLT
Occupation
Parts Manager

Congratulations to you. I have learned from reading some reviews that the tracker is never hardly correct

Sponsored
OP
OP

Cyrric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor
I went down to the dealer today to see it. Needs cleaned up after the trip. lol.

The only issue I ran into was when they were evaluating my trades. They told me that according to CARFAX, one of my vehicles that I purchased in 2017 was involved in an accident in July 2018. Only problem is.. my car has never been in an accident. Even called my insurance company so that the dealer could verify that there had never been any claims against my car. Fortunately, they believed me.
Sponsored