• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Stix

First Name
Stix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger next generation
Occupation
Retired
Nice!! I'm leaning toward the Gen 6 Ranger WildTrak. Does it have the auto 4 wheel? I noticed it didn't have the button for it. I just want more info for the states. In dire need of a new vehicle. Also would love it in eruption green. lol
Nice!! I'm leaning toward the Gen 6 Ranger WildTrak. Does it have the auto 4 wheel? I noticed it didn't have the button for it. I just want more info for the states. In dire need of a new vehicle. Also would love it in eruption green. lol
Hello cometcatbird
4x4 versions here have 4hA on selector dial
Which chucks drive to front wheels when needed as well as 4h and 4l
Stix
Sponsored

OP
OP
Equitasforall

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gen 6 Ranger WildTrak
Occupation
I could tell you, but then I’d have to…
The only thing I am a bit disappointed in (maybe Thailand models ) but interior has no mood lighting ! So night time very dark in side , no LEDs shining down on cup holder and gear shifter and no puddle lamps or footwell lights.
Going to add a selection myself.
But minor issues really.
Be lucky friend.
Stix
Interesting…. Mine has them and they work great. It’s a Thailand build, but Aussie spec. Ambient hits the footwell, the cubby under the infotainment screen behind the shifter, the tray separating the main glovebox and the upper one, and a great little strip along the doors…. Adjustable brightness helps tailor them to your liking…

Took me awhile to find the “switch” but was able to do so in the settings…

Ford Ranger My New Gen 6 Ranger WildTrak delivered! 6B765C47-7F72-45C2-9A9D-905F83C1ED2B

Reactions: MJE
OP
OP
Equitasforall

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Nice. I wonder if we will see the Wildtrak in North America.

By the way on the rear seats does the rear cargo seat fold up and have a flat area for storing stuff? Wouldn’t mind some picture of rear seat and cargo space.
I’m hoping so. Although looking at equipment, the Tremor seems to be most comparable with the newly announced Tremor X being almost dead on.

Stix

First Name
Stix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Interesting…. Mine has them and they work great. It’s a Thailand build, but Aussie spec. Ambient hits the footwell, the cubby under the infotainment screen behind the shifter, the tray separating the main glovebox and the upper one, and a great little strip along the doors…. Adjustable brightness helps tailor them to your liking…

6B765C47-7F72-45C2-9A9D-905F83C1ED2B.jpeg
Ok
They look really cool ! Very smart.

Sure it must be a Thailand variation.
I cannot complain.
They gave me the roller shutter cover and window visors, car mats , and light protection + 1 year insurance free .
Looking at a bra for the front to protect hood from stone chips .
Take care.
Stix

OP
OP
Equitasforall

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ok
They look really cool ! Very smart.

Sure it must be a Thailand variation.
I cannot complain.
They gave me the roller shutter cover and window visors, car mats , and light protection + 1 year insurance free .
Looking at a bra for the front to protect hood from stone chips .
Take care.
Stix
Looks great Stix! Thanks for posting the pics!

Sponsored

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)

6B765C47-7F72-45C2-9A9D-905F83C1ED2B.jpeg
Can you adjust the colors of the lighting?

OP
OP
Equitasforall

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Can you adjust the colors of the lighting?
Not sure. I had that a few years ago on a Mustang but hadn’t really checked on this one. I liked the blue so didn’t really think about it! I’ll research it a bit and let you know.

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their car's in the easiest way possible.
The only thing I am a bit disappointed in (maybe Thailand models ) but interior has no mood lighting ! So night time very dark in side , no LEDs shining down on cup holder and gear shifter and no puddle lamps or footwell lights.
Going to add a selection myself.
But minor issues really.
Be lucky friend.
Stix
Some pictures of my 4x2 sport

IMG_20230409_111630.jpg

IMG_20230409_111439.jpg

IMG_20230409_111020.jpg

IMG_20230409_114524.jpg
Was it a surprise? The giant bow and flowers seem like some thought was put into it, if so, how sweet.

Stix

First Name
Stix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Was it a surprise? The giant bow and flowers seem like some thought was put into it, if so, how sweet.
Hello carmigo
No surprise, bought the truck brand new from show room in Bangkok.
Tradition is to cover new car with flowers and a bow , also a lime under each wheel , then drive forward squashing the limes and tooting the horn for luck .
Good fun !
Thanks for the comment 🙏

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their car's in the easiest way possible.
Hello carmigo
No surprise, bought the truck brand new from show room in Bangkok.
Tradition is to cover new car with flowers and a bow , also a lime under each wheel , then drive forward squashing the limes and tooting the horn for luck .
Good fun !
Thanks for the comment 🙏
What a cool tradition. Love to learn about how other cultures welcome new cars. My family always marks new vehicles with vermilion for the first day and places a lucky coin in the glove box.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Howdee gang! Introducing myself as the owner of a brand new Gen 6 Ranger WildTrak. Picked it up on 12 January 2023 and gotta say, most of y’all are going to love it! I say most because after being on other forums for my Bronco, Jeeps, and Raptors, I know there are those on forums that basically hate everything!

Initial shakedown cruise showed that even bone stock this is one tough truck. We ended up covering the entire range of conditions: pavement, gravel, dirt, mud, deep loose sand, multiple river crossings, steep climbs coming out of the river up sandy and rocky embankments. You name it, we likely crossed it. Did great!

Phenomenal interior. Great ride. Great tech. More to follow but initial thoughts all include “wow.”

34023552-f500-4733-b2f3-d6fd1e2fbb24-jpeg.jpg

9655c546-c526-42ac-a4b2-474e44140ddf-jpeg.jpg

dffd2fe2-117d-4049-9b39-2040bf951e20-jpeg.jpg

e8749a11-de62-44d1-b0f9-7b8b802d7be5-jpeg.jpg

dbb2895c-3568-4c5c-a60e-618a97fb077f-jpeg.jpg

5bbb449b-be5b-4ceb-bdc0-e4df95e9ac08-jpeg.jpg
Congratulations Jeff! So happy to hear you are loving the Ranger . Enjoy! :)