Sponsored

New fun problem! Automatically switching drive modes

sikedsyko

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 16, 2023
Threads
11
Messages
295
Reaction score
304
Location
New Mexico
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 05 Z4
Mine has started doing this recently. About 3 times in last month. First time I thought maybe I bumped the dial. Next couple of times I definitely didn't. Puts the truck into Baja mode before I have a chance to do anything.
Sponsored

 

AugPal

Well-Known Member
First Name
Augie
Joined
Nov 8, 2024
Threads
27
Messages
396
Reaction score
334
Location
Chicago
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger XLT 2018 Ford Fiesta 2026 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired IBEW
Last edited:

Hoss

Well-Known Member
First Name
Dale
Joined
Sep 24, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
133
Reaction score
154
Location
Gainesville, Georgia
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Wizard
This tread on the issue was started in 2024, so it's been happening for about 2 years. It's crazy that it hasn't been resolved yet.

Filing a complaint with the NHTSA is the best thing to do.
Apparently they could care less
 

Grabber

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2024
Threads
11
Messages
148
Reaction score
136
Location
NJ
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor, 2020 Super Duty Tremor & 2009 GT500
Anyone else think that the drive mode selection knob is actually just garbage and feel like it something that should be in a fisher price toy. Buttons on top of switch not bad, but that dial absolutely sucks in my opinion.
 

Sponsored

pablo94sc

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2023
Threads
41
Messages
1,197
Reaction score
1,220
Location
TN
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Anyone else think that the drive mode selection knob is actually just garbage and feel like it something that should be in a fisher price toy. Buttons on top of switch not bad, but that dial absolutely sucks in my opinion.
I also think it's pretty cheap, in both feel and action. Definitely could be way better.
 
 







Top