• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

4x4AT

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4at.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Director of 4x4AT
Carwow off-road battle - Mat vs Yianni! Check out their latest video, featuring 4x4AT’s next-gen Ford Ranger, brimming with Predator accessories.

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
Occupation
--Machinist
Tim, maybe you can give me some understanding of why on this site we are not hearing about members from the ROW modifying their trucks. If you look at the 5G site people in NA love upgrading their trucks. Ok back to your regular broadcast.

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020.75 Ford Ranger Raptor, 2013 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Senior Eng & Tech advisor
Tim, maybe you can give me some understanding of why on this site we are not hearing about members from the ROW modifying their trucks. If you look at the 5G site people in NA love upgrading their trucks. Ok back to your regular broadcast.
Because this is primarily a US forum, not many owners from the rest of the world are on here. There are Australian specific forums that are used locally.

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
--Machinist
Could you post some of those sites. We have run out of things to talk about on here.

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
--Machinist
I like that the Ranger is a bit of a Fatty over the Hilux. Cool the Toyota has a stick. You can see how good the Ford 10speed is. They both need that rear wheel turn assist. Correct me if i am wrong on the Bronco it does it by flipping a switch.

Sponsored

CrustyNoodle

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 BMW 135i, '19 Rangie Sport, '23 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Because this is primarily a US forum, not many owners from the rest of the world are on here. There are Australian specific forums that are used locally.
I've looked around and I can't find any decent Australian Next Gen (6G) ranger forums that are worth frequenting. This one is the best I have found, has good members who post relevant things without all the BS - it is just lacking the volume required to make it more interesting.

Seems like most Aussies are on FakeBook groups which are just the most ridiculous format for a forum that nigh on useless.

JKinPA

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Occupation
Supply Chain
I've looked around and I can't find any decent Australian Next Gen (6G) ranger forums that are worth frequenting. This one is the best I have found, has good members who post relevant things without all the BS - it is just lacking the volume required to make it more interesting.

Seems like most Aussies are on FakeBook groups which are just the most ridiculous format for a forum that nigh on useless.
Thanks for checking Crusty

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020.75 Ford Ranger Raptor, 2013 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Senior Eng & Tech advisor

The only decent forum was the newranger.net forum, but that's been overrun with the typical clowns that ruin forums.

Agreed about the facebook groups, they're terrible. And full of some very odd cats.

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
--Machinist
Ok, thanks for looking Bill. I would like to look at what is offered for the new Ranger. Besides ARB are there other good aftermarket places to look. Here in NA I cannot see any new products for the 6G Ranger.
Sponsored