• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ranger#5?

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
I'll be disappointed if SCab isn't offered from jump.
Sponsored

tqd11sport

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Super Duty 7.3/ZF6
Occupation
Shepherd
I'm hoping for the super crew long bed as well. Highly unlikely but a super crew Tremor with a manual trans would be my ideal setup. But a super crew FX4 manual trans would suffice. Let's just hope there's lots of different configuration options.

3231haven

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Next Gen Ranger Wildtrak -RA
Occupation
Retired Automotive Cad Monkey
Looks like a SuperCab Tremor isn’t off the table either… https://fordauthority.com/2023/01/will-the-2024-ford-ranger-tremor-be-offered-with-supercab/

This gives me hope of a SuperCrew/longbed Tremor available too! 😃
Just be aware that what you might be seeing is development vehicles for other ROW vehicle. As all of Powertrain and PTSE design work was shifted back to the US from Australia, so you will be seeing a lot more development vehicles, which may not be US related, compared to the US 5G ranger model. Built in ROW plants and shipped to US for validation testing, as some components are produced in multiple supplier plants across the globe.

Mikknj

First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT Cactus Grey
After the UAW strike an increase in costs, I would not expect this type of variability to come to the United States

My bet it will never happen here.
They're going to have to scrimp and save every dollar after this.
Sponsored