• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Order Date - Build Date

Labjr1

First Name
Louie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Enterprise Architect
For those who has received a build date can you give us the date you ordered and your build date? I'd like to track both to see how it trends now that production is starting.
Sponsored

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
For those who has received a build date can you give us the date you ordered and your build date? I'd like to track both to see how it trends now that production is starting.
Production hasn’t started yet but if you go back through the weekly production and scheduling threads you’ll see where everyone has been putting their build dates. There isn’t currently a trend in scheduling based on order date as some May 26 guys have not been schedules and some folks that entered an order in June have been scheduled. Also since Ford made everyone flip from Stock to Retail ( and enter a new order as a result) the original order doesn’t seem to be important. As of right now, it seems to be random luck.

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Production hasn’t started yet but if you go back through the weekly production and scheduling threads you’ll see where everyone has been putting their build dates. There isn’t currently a trend in scheduling based on order date as some May 26 guys have not been schedules and some folks that entered an order in June have been scheduled. Also since Ford made everyone flip from Stock to Retail ( and enter a new order as a result) the original order doesn’t seem to be important. As of right now, it seems to be random luck.
It really doesn't. People who ordered after me were scheduled before me etc. I don't think much stock can be put in trying to guess any trends based on order dates

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
It really doesn't. People who ordered after me were scheduled before me etc. I don't think much stock can be put in trying to guess any trends based on order dates
I’m really just trying to save people the time of trying Sherlock Holmes some sense of order or reason out of random luck. As far as Ford is concerned, every order prior to scheduling was put in to a hat and names got drawn. There is no correlation to build number, VIN number, dealer size, markup paid, paint color, or trim choice. You can’t sleuth out when you’ll be scheduled.

Sponsored

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
I’m really just trying to save people the time of trying Sherlock Holmes some sense of order or reason out of random luck. As far as Ford is concerned, every order prior to scheduling was put in to a hat and names got drawn. There is no correlation to build number, VIN number, dealer size, markup paid, paint color, or trim choice. You can’t sleuth out when you’ll be scheduled.
Pretty much although it does seem (from just me looking) like Raptors are getting a bit of a priority. They don't seem to be being pushed out as far as standard trims. Might just be be because they are all stock. I have a Bed liner which people here have said is known to cause delays so meh.

All in all guessing in general is just a crap shoot because of the potential strikes on the horizon. Even if the strike DOES happen we can't say how that will affect production as they may or may not strike at only a few plants initially/ever. And even if they do strike we just have no way of knowing how that will impact production. They claim they are in for the long haul well that could make our trucks be delayed by six months or more. I will keep checking my tracking page because im impatient, but I went into this knowing I could wait a year for the truck and all a delay means is a bigger downpayment for me which is more beneficial. I can limp along with my current car for another year unless something blows up.

Deleted member 6764

Ford did tell dealers to place customer specific orders as retail before the order bank opened. Which dealers saw the message, and believed it, is a different thing.

Drumz

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger.
Occupation
Drummer
My order is for an XLT Sport. I placed my order at the dealer on June 1st. Still no VIN or build date. 🤷‍♂️

Nathaneng12

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Mechatronics Technician
May 27th ordered
Week of Sept 11th initially
Week of Oct 2nd now

Monty

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Cyber Security
Lariat ordered on 5/27, original build date was 9/25, then got moved to 10/9 and now its 10/2

Sponsored

mykrrrr

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor - UN white
Occupation
Analyst
June 13 or 16 ordered (order banks weren't open yet per my guy)
June 27 confirmation email
Original build wk. 9/11
Latest build wk. 10/2

zhuskers1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
retired
Ordered 6/19 order # 1777 No build date

How can I tell if i am part of the first order log?

DirtyRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger
Order #2200. August 11.
Nearly every option. I know I’m not seeing it for a while.

My dealer kept me at arms length despite written confirmation that I was their first order to submit.

Just out of curiosity, is there anyone over #1800 who’s got a build date?

Deleted member 6764

Order #2200. August 11.
Nearly every option. I know I’m not seeing it for a while.

My dealer kept me at arms length despite written confirmation that I was their first order to submit.

Just out of curiosity, is there anyone over #1800 who’s got a build date?
Order number is dealer specific, has nothing to do with the absolute number of orders, it is just a dealer reference number. Just like the priority number is a ranking for each dealership's own orders.

DirtyRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger
@norway32 Thanks for the clarification! I guess the revised question is: did anyone in late July get scheduled?
Sponsored