• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Order Tracker Status

Rda2w

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2019 BMW X3 M40i
Occupation
Engineer
I checked with Chat today... Still sitting at Ramp 59 with expected delivery 4/18-22. Funny how the dates I get are always in the past.

dman820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Hyundai Elantra
Occupation
IT Manager
Two weeks ago I reached my breaking point and gave up on my order. I talked with my dealer about it, and during our conversation, I learned that they had an incoming stock order with everything I had ordered except for the sidestep. That was a feature I could live without, so I put my name on it.

I'm glad I did that because the stock order arrived this morning. My original order is still sitting in Michigan with three generations of rats nesting in it.
Ya, for me, its that whole Sunken Cost Fallacy and I know, with my luck, I'll give up on it and 2 days later, it will be ready to ship and whatever I go with instead, won't be the same as what I ordered. :headbang:

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ya, for me, its that whole Sunken Cost Fallacy and I know, with my luck, I'll give up on it and 2 days later, it will be ready to ship and whatever I go with instead, won't be the same as what I ordered. :headbang:
I was in your boat until I got fed up and started checking autotrader for similar builds that were actually available at a dealership. Ended up finding a great one and bought it last week while my 1/18 blend date order still remains "in production".

The ford inventory search tool ( https://shop.ford.com/inventory/ranger/results ) works well too but it only goes up to 200 miles from your zipcode. Autotrader will let you do 500miles or nationwide. I traveled 600 miles for my lariat and i don't regret it.

Greglon

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 F150 FX2; ‘18 Expy Max; ‘24 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Workforce Director
My ETA moved out to 10 May - 16 May…shipping update is next. No “pending” statements this time so hopefully that’s progress.

Sponsored

Robo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5, VW Atlas
My XLT just shipped today!

Ordered 7/5/23, Scheduled 4/8/23, In Production 4/5/23, Blend 4/12/23, Built 4/20/23, Shipped 4/25/23.

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
Ford Ranger Order Tracker Status 1714076378843-ss

Still in production
Maybe some day it will ship
84 days and counting
Others still waiting since January.
Come on Ford lets get with the program.

HyperM3

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5, Ranger Raptor on order
My timeline was stuck on "being built" on 3/08 since 3/13 until yesterday. I got a call from the dealership that the car was actually built and will be arriving between 5/5-5/11. So, another couple weeks until I see the truck.

Sponsored

Rda2w

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2019 BMW X3 M40i
Occupation
Engineer
Mine skipped shipped status evidently. :) After Chat told me it was still at ramp 59 this morning and the tracker showing built with no check, my dealer called this afternoon and said it arrived and was just unloaded off the truck.

I guess I can stop whining now. ;)

Ford Ranger Order Tracker Status 1714093380845-od

CGRR2024

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Work
Finally. My RR arrived at the dealer. Trying to arrange my schedule to pick it up in the coming days.
Same here. Arrived today. I'm picking it up either tomorrow or more likely Saturday. Tracker currently says "built" after going all the way back to "confirmed" last week.

Ford Ranger Order Tracker Status Screenshot_20240425-221942

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
Two weeks ago I reached my breaking point and gave up on my order. I talked with my dealer about it, and during our conversation, I learned that they had an incoming stock order with everything I had ordered except for the sidestep. That was a feature I could live without, so I put my name on it.

I'm glad I did that because the stock order arrived this morning. My original order is still sitting in Michigan with three generations of rats nesting in it.
I ordered at the beginning, then the dealer got an email (I did not) telling them they had to do over? as a stock order. It seems now that the order(s) may have merged into one order somehow. I get emails and the dealer did too. Then (RIP a great guy) the sales manager died. The salesman that took over can't get into his email (seemed strange but nothing nefarious). Now I am the only one that gets email updates so not sure if it is a stock or retail order only thing I'm sure of is that it is in production. You'd think if it were a stock order dealer would be getting info wouldn't you?
Sponsored