• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

craigc

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
As others have stated interest in keeping this sheet going, I'm starting a new thread with the spreadsheet as the first post so you can find it easier: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AmsNVg8UpCKuhadTpnn0cnVm0hBezA

Add/update your truck as frequently as you can. You can put your username in the far right column if you like, or keep it anonymous. Try to only update your row - there are no restrictions on who can edit/delete/etc.... Feel free to update anything that is not accurate though!

Hoping that soon this will no longer be anything we need to track and we'll all be sitting in our trucks!
Sponsored

mtesni

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor, 23 Bronco Badlands
Added my details to the list!

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
updated mine

DMC

First Name
DMC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang convertible
Added mine!

SomeGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT
Hoping that soon this will no longer be anything we need to track and we'll all be sitting in our trucks!
In the mean time nothing better to do!

That now has "scheduled date" in column D and "Scheduled week" in O. Is one of these meant as "the date they first scheduled something" and the other "when it's planned for building"?

Sponsored
OP
OP
craigc

craigc

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That now has "scheduled date" in column D and "Scheduled week" in O. Is one of these meant as "the date they first scheduled something" and the other "when it's planned for building"?
Good question. One of the dangers of an openly editable spreadsheet :). Someone else added that column. But I would interpret it the same way you did. Schedule date is the date they got an email that it was scheduled, and in that email the date(week) scheduled to be built

ForceXXI

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4Runnner SR5 2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Occupation
I.T.
New member here. Been lurking since I ordered my Ranger. Added my order to the list.

Robo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5, VW Atlas
I really like the Cactus Gray color and ordered it thinking it would be one of the less common colors. Apparently not according to this spreadsheet! By far the most chosen color.

jrRaptor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 93 cobra, 11 CTS-V, 15 GSX-R1000
Occupation
Engineer
Added mine, yay I'm part of the group!

Would be interesting to see "retail" vs "stock" orders. But then again a lot of stock orders got changed to retail (like mine). Technically that counts as a new order and I should probably change my order date to reflect that. On that note, I'm not sure what my priority code changed to.

DMC

First Name
DMC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang convertible
Funny you mention that. I was curious and contemplating asking how the priority code worked. Is that a dealer thing? A Ford Thing? What influence does it have? I noticed a lot of “19” on the sheet…

Sponsored

Bash1990

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Software Developer
Funny you mention that. I was curious and contemplating asking how the priority code worked. Is that a dealer thing? A Ford Thing? What influence does it have? I noticed a lot of “19” on the sheet…
As I understand it, that's internal to the dealer. Unless you're code 99 because it can't be scheduled as configured, it doesn't really matter.

Reactions: DMC

jrRaptor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 93 cobra, 11 CTS-V, 15 GSX-R1000
Occupation
Engineer
It only matters to the dealer. It prioritizes which truck Ford should build for that specific dealer.

Reactions: DMC

Rda2w

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2019 BMW X3 M40i
Occupation
Engineer
As others have stated interest in keeping this sheet going, I'm starting a new thread with the spreadsheet as the first post so you can find it easier: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AmsNVg8UpCKuhadTpnn0cnVm0hBezA

Add/update your truck as frequently as you can. You can put your username in the far right column if you like, or keep it anonymous. Try to only update your row - there are no restrictions on who can edit/delete/etc.... Feel free to update anything that is not accurate though!

@administrator Could we pin this thread so folks can find the link easier?

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
Just added my data to Excel since I got notified today, 3/14, they are ready to ship. Now I need to find that Pot O Gold! 💰 Another PA Ranger...My tracker was updated as of 03/13/2024...
Ford Ranger Order Tracker Status Spreadsheet [Link] 1710428715329-xb

Ford Ranger Order Tracker Status Spreadsheet [Link] 1710428809863-ya

OP
OP
craigc

craigc

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)