• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

No update on order tracker

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I wonder if this means hold to fix something or to check for general quality.
It might be that they take a certain percentage and do a deeper QA/QC check. I believe , for the F-150's; if a certain % of trucks from the deeper-dive QA/QC didn't pass, then they hold more and go through more trucks until the percentage goes to acceptable levels.
Cheaper for them to fix things now than with recalls/advisories later.
Sponsored

Cyder

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Nurse
It might be that they take a certain percentage and do a deeper QA/QC check. I believe , for the F-150's; if a certain % of trucks from the deeper-dive QA/QC didn't pass, then they hold more and go through more trucks until the percentage goes to acceptable levels.
Cheaper for them to fix things now than with recalls/advisories later.
Would Ford then update the tracker or systems to show the QC has passed or let the dealer know the truck failed and what next steps are? Iā€™m just surprised the dealers donā€™t know more information like when the next update is or the next shipping eta.

ivotuk

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
IT
Mine shows "Built" as of today 3/25/2024. But FordApp still shows "Activation Pending"

Ford Ranger No update on order tracker Built 3-25-2024.JPG

Greglon

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜12 F150 FX2; ā€˜18 Expy Max; ā€˜24 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Workforce Director
Maybe some of you already know this, but while on the window stick page. You can press and hold on the grayed in areas on the bottom left corner. Itā€™ll highlight, you can then hit copy, then I went to notes and pasted, itā€™ll show some information. Its really all the same information that we all already know, but just something else to do while we wait around.
I didnā€™t know that. Thanks for the distraction..itā€™s very interesting, and it gave me a minute or so of respite as I wait on the tracker to change from in production to built. (Blend 3/13, in production 3/14,ā€”I havenā€™t seen any Lariat 4x2ā€™s ship yet.). Now back to waiting and watching these conversations.

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Activation Pending is what you are supposed to have until you take delivery.
Some got access because someone happened to be in the vehicle and they pressed the prompts on the screen that allowed activation. Since my vehicle recently moved they disabled the telemetry (activation denied per the fordpass message) and I now get a message about waiting until I take delivery. I can no longer see things like where the vehicle is located on a map and the tire pressure, etc.
I was going to offer another conspiracy theory that, if you press the activate button in fordpass too much, they will put your truck in the back of the lot as punishment. ha ha

Sponsored

ivotuk

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
IT
Activation Pending is what you are supposed to have until you take delivery.
Some got access because someone happened to be in the vehicle and they pressed the prompts on the screen that allowed activation. Since my vehicle recently moved they disabled the telemetry (activation denied per the fordpass message) and I now get a message about waiting until I take delivery. I can no longer see things like where the vehicle is located on a map and the tire pressure, etc.
I was going to offer another conspiracy theory that, if you press the activate button in fordpass too much, they will put your truck in the back of the lot as punishment. ha ha
Those bastages! Cabbages? Got the email today too.

Ford Ranger No update on order tracker Screenshot_20240325-185642

Sponsored

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
Mine shows "Built" as of today 3/25/2024. But FordApp still shows "Activation Pending"

Built 3-25-2024.JPG
Let me know when you get down to Louisiana to get your truck.
I live about 40 miles from your dealer. If you get yours before I do Iā€™d love to get a look.

ivotuk

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
IT
As
Let me know when you get down to Louisiana to get your truck.
I live about 40 miles from your dealer. If you get yours before I do Iā€™d love to get a look.
Absolutely!
If you come across a good graphics outfit around there, let me know.

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
I keep waiting to get an email that says "Just Kidding Sucka!" "Your Ranger Raptor toy is built... We'll mail it to yuh." (Sucka!)
I keep waiting for mine to move to ā€œbuiltā€. Since our dealerships are so close together and mine went into production 2 weeks before yours, maybe they can ship them together. šŸ™šŸ»
Sponsored