• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Order Update: The build date of your Ranger Lariat has been scheduled

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
I ordered from Zach at Granger Ford that advertised on here and when I ordered they said they still had an allocation but I have yet to get scheduled. Ordered on August 24th. Bugs me that people ordered last week have already been scheduled and thinking they really didn't have the allocation they said they did.
They very well may have an allocation.
How many were ahead of you.
Ford may only be pulling one allocation from each dealer each time they pull orders.
Sponsored

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician
They very well may have an allocation.
How many were ahead of you.
Ford may only be pulling one allocation from each dealer each time they pull orders.
They said all them ahead of me already had a vin assigned.

T-Rev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2023 Toyota GR86
Yeah, I got this email yesterday, just saw it today when you all mentioned it. But I'm telling ya, check with Ford directly. The email process for them isn't working IMO. I have a VIN and build date for an order from May 29 for end of the month.

https://www.ford.com/help/contact/
Make sure location is enabled in your browser or the option won't be available.
Thanks for the suggestion!

I also got two of the delay emails this week. Ordered May 26 as retail, switched to stock per Ford, switched back to retail per Ford. Had not received any emails other than it's delayed stuff due to constraints. Agent via chat said I am scheduled for 2/26. My dealer is a medium sized one in MI not too far from the plant.

Ford's email system definitely appears to be at fault. I'm a messaging expert by trade and have my own domain and am confident no other emails haven't been sent. Before you bail, check with Ford directly!

CharlieFoor1

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Occupation
Geographic Information Systems
I still haven't gotten an email but I checked on the chat this week and found out I was scheduled for the end of this month. If your waiting on the email, it may never come... just a thought.

CharlieFoor1

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Occupation
When you Guys say you checked the chat and received build info, exactly which chat did you use?? There seem to be several….. Peace.

Sponsored

Stretch

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 FX4, 2022 Escape PHEV, 2024 Ranger?
When you Guys say you checked the chat and received build info, exactly which chat did you use?? There seem to be several….. Peace.
See attached view from mobile. Blue start chatting button

Ford Ranger Order Update: The build date of your Ranger Lariat has been scheduled Screenshot_20240105_125645_Chrome

Ford Ranger Order Update: The build date of your Ranger Lariat has been scheduled Screenshot_20240105_125645_Chrome

Mikefili

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger, 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Construction
Building it is the easy part. Shipping not so much. They only have so much railcars and space so it could take months for it to get to wherever its going. I am lucky no railcars for me just the highway hauler but those are in short supply too.

Rail Car! my 2023 Lariat suffered so much damage from the rail car portion of the shipping, The tail gate along with the painted portion of the rear bumper were peppered with thousands of chips from the rail gravel, the trailer hitch was plugged solid with gravel, and the bed of the truck had 3 bucket full of gravel, the dealer had to paint the tailgate along with the rear bumper, and they had to replace all the plastic trim on the tailgate as the clips break off upon removal. to top it off the rear portion of the roof in the area of the antenna was all dented I'm multipial places, looked like the person tying the truck above was kneeling on the roof of my truck, I would not let them do body work to the roof and repaint, the dealer pulled most of the knee shaped dents out with suction cups, about half of them remained

OP
OP
Cyrusblack

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat Oxford White \ Sandstone
Occupation
Nuclear Weapons Technician
Rail Car! my 2023 Lariat suffered so much damage from the rail car portion of the shipping, The tail gate along with the painted portion of the rear bumper were peppered with thousands of chips from the rail gravel, the trailer hitch was plugged solid with gravel, and the bed of the truck had 3 bucket full of gravel, the dealer had to paint the tailgate along with the rear bumper, and they had to replace all the plastic trim on the tailgate as the clips break off upon removal. to top it off the rear portion of the roof in the area of the antenna was all dented I'm multipial places, looked like the person tying the truck above was kneeling on the roof of my truck, I would not let them do body work to the roof and repaint, the dealer pulled most of the knee shaped dents out with suction cups, about half of them remained
That's a horrible experience for a new truck buy. One can only hope that they have learned from this and won't repeat it

CharlieFoor1

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Occupation

Mikefili

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger, 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Construction
I ordered my Lariat on December 18th from Brandon Ford in Tampa Florida. Ford confirmed the order on December 27th. This morning I was notified that there is a build date scheduled for the week of February 26th. I have been assigned a vin number but the window sticker is not available yet. So far I'm liking the whole process and experience.
I am at the same place in the system, build week of Feb 26, Vin issued, no sticker available yet.
wish this would move faster........

OP
OP
Cyrusblack

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat Oxford White \ Sandstone
Occupation