• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Order Update: The build date of your Ranger Lariat has been scheduled

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat Oxford White \ Sandstone
Occupation
Nuclear Weapons Technician
I ordered my Lariat on December 18th from Brandon Ford in Tampa Florida. Ford confirmed the order on December 27th. This morning I was notified that there is a build date scheduled for the week of February 26th. I have been assigned a vin number but the window sticker is not available yet. So far I'm liking the whole process and experience.
Sponsored

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
I ordered my Lariat on December 18th from Brandon Ford in Tampa Florida. Ford confirmed the order on December 27th. This morning I was notified that there is a build date scheduled for the week of February 26th. I have been assigned a vin number but the window sticker is not available yet. So far I'm liking the whole process and experience.
Congratulations!!

coldconfession13

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford edge
Occupation
IT
Such bs from Ford. I ordered July and haven't been scheduled

Mikefili

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger, 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Construction

this morning I received the same Feb 26 week build for my Lariat along with a vin#.
I wonder when we can expect to receive our trucks? what does it take a day or two to build?

OP
OP
Cyrusblack

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I'm thinking, as said in another thread, that it probably comes down to dealership allotment and what kind of volume the dealership does.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cyrusblack

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
this morning I received the same Feb 26 week build for my Lariat along with a vin#.
I wonder when we can expect to receive our trucks? what does it take a day or two to build?
I'm just happy they acknowledged this order. I'm not gonna complain about timeframe. I don't want to get kicked to the back of the line 😃

Stretch

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 FX4, 2022 Escape PHEV, 2024 Ranger?
I still haven't gotten an email but I checked on the chat this week and found out I was scheduled for the end of this month. If your waiting on the email, it may never come... just a thought.

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Building it is the easy part. Shipping not so much. They only have so much railcars and space so it could take months for it to get to wherever its going. I am lucky no railcars for me just the highway hauler but those are in short supply too.

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
I still haven't gotten an email but I checked on the chat this week and found out I was scheduled for the end of this month. If your waiting on the email, it may never come... just a thought.
I have never gotten a email but I am in that country to the North aka Canada so it hard to get it sent to a igloo :crackup:

TMP Montana

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT, 2023 Mazda CX-50, 2006Scion Xb
Occupation
Retired
Got the "We’re still confirming your scheduled build date." Email today. Ordered a lariat May 26, and still waiting for a build day. Zero build dates from my dealership. Would love to know Fords scheduling plan.

Sponsored

Stretch

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have never gotten a email but I am in that country to the North aka Canada so it hard to get it sent to a igloo :crackup:
Ha, well that's a different issue 🙃

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
Has more to do with the dealer than Ford on when order gets scheduled.
How many Rangers they sell.
How many 2023 Rangers are still on the lot.
If they have an allocation.

Stretch

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got the "We’re still confirming your scheduled build date." Email today. Ordered a lariat May 26, and still waiting for a build day. Zero build dates from my dealership. Would love to know Fords scheduling plan.
Yeah, I got this email yesterday, just saw it today when you all mentioned it. But I'm telling ya, check with Ford directly. The email process for them isn't working IMO. I have a VIN and build date for an order from May 29 for end of the month.

https://www.ford.com/help/contact/
Make sure location is enabled in your browser or the option won't be available.

OP
OP
Cyrusblack

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
That's exactly what I thought. Brandon claims to be one of the largest Ford truck dealers in the nation, so that might be why it is getting expedited.

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician
I ordered from a dealer that advertised on here and when I ordered they said they still had an allocation but I have yet to get scheduled. Ordered on August 24th. Bugs me that people ordered last week have already been scheduled and thinking they really didn't have the allocation they said they did.
Sponsored

Last edited: