• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

No update on order tracker

Kubie

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Silverado
Occupation
Retired
I ordered a ranger xlt lariat 4wd red pepper metallic on June 15th. It was built on January 18th. There's been no update on the tracker for it since, dealer claims they know nothing. I am located north of Pittsburgh pa. I found the window sticker once somehow but can't seem to find it again.
Sponsored

CherryCoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 ranger, 94explor, 16 Focus RS, 21 Bronco, 24 RR
Occupation
Drinking CherryCoke
Welcome Colorado buddy.

Ford Ranger No update on order tracker tkthao219-bubududu

LFRR13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
I ordered a ranger xlt lariat 4wd red pepper metallic on June 15th. It was built on January 18th. There's been no update on the tracker for it since, dealer claims they know nothing. I am located north of Pittsburgh pa. I found the window sticker once somehow but can't seem to find it again.
I called Ford Marketing and they were able to tell me that my truck is complete, but in a QC hold.
Delivery date won't update until QC hold is released. It has been in QC hold for a week so far. I am hoping for a release sometime this week, but Marketing doesn't have further insight.

OP
OP

Kubie

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Silverado
Occupation
Retired
In other news, fire is still hot, water is still wet, and I'm still ugly. :crackup:

Seriously, this is the chief complaint of most of the forum denizens. We wish you the best of luck!
Thanks, if nothing else I'm learning patience, not by choice

Sponsored

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
I called Ford Marketing and they were able to tell me that my truck is complete, but in a QC hold.
Delivery date won't update until QC hold is released. It has been in QC hold for a week so far. I am hoping for a release sometime this week, but Marketing doesn't have further insight.
what number?

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
For your window sticker
Ford Window Sticker Lookup by VIN

Last edited:

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
Just was on Ford chat
Said pending update what ever that means
No other info available.
In production since 2/01

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
I like that Ford has an order tracker, just wish it worked better, or was more accurate or had more detailed info. Seems like an awful lot of us in the same boat, built but not showing built, not getting any updates either. Mine was built 02/23, still showing in production this morning, last updated last Friday.

DockDog

First Name
D K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F 150
Occupation
Retired
FYI mine Ranger was in a QC hold for over ten weeks since January 12th when it was built. Recently passed inspection but I still do not have it. My dealer said “it would ship soon.” There will never be a reason from Ford why the hold took so long. Good luck

Sponsored

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
My tracker just got an update, but only the "Last Updated" to 3/25/2024. Last update was 2/29 with the in-production date. No update to built, yet. Dealer confirmed it was previously sent (and returned from) to the place that does the spray-in bedliner. Had 22 miles on it before the telemetry was locked-out and supposedly moved to the lot/ramp for rail shipment.

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
Maybe some of you already know this, but while on the window stick page. You can press and hold on the grayed in areas on the bottom left corner. It’ll highlight, you can then hit copy, then I went to notes and pasted, it’ll show some information. Its really all the same information that we all already know, but just something else to do while we wait around.

DanTheMan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Occupation
Social Worker
I wonder if this means hold to fix something or to check for general quality.

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Maybe some of you already know this, but while on the window stick page. You can press and hold on the grayed in areas on the bottom left corner. It’ll highlight, you can then hit copy, then I went to notes and pasted, it’ll show some information. Its really all the same information that we all already know, but just something else to do while we wait around.
Didn't know this. Hidden text in the greyed-out areas. Show dealer info, plus Ground Effects, which I believe is where they do spray-in bedliners and metal manufacturing might do step bars and other metal manufacturing for mass manufacturer use. Website show a pretty huge operation. Also does law-enforcement customization.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
My tracker just got an update, but only the "Last Updated" to 3/25/2024. Last update was 2/29 with the in-production date. No update to built, yet. Dealer confirmed it was previously sent (and returned from) to the place that does the spray-in bedliner. Had 22 miles on it before the telemetry was locked-out and supposedly moved to the lot/ramp for rail shipment.
Mine hasn't updated since it's blend date of 2/20
Sponsored