• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ordering Decals option on Raptor

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
Hate decals and was glad I could order mine without. Got my build timing and VIN today :) :)
I’m estatic that I ordered mine with decals, my truck is currently built and is at the upfitter getting said decals put on, and the sprayed in bed liner. ☺☺

SCFast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 RRaptor, '22 Ford Bronco, '18 Raptor Prior
I think they do look good for factory Graphics albeit a little steep at a grand.
That being said flashy graphics are not my thing, Still deciding whether I will remove the raptor decal all together like on my '18 or have one cut in just a black outline the same size as the factory decal so I lose the silver drop shadow which IMO will look cleaner on oxford white.

Last edited:

Bman1492

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S3
Has anyone noticed the US Raptor decals don't include the front bumper? In overseas markets, the decals extend from the hood and lower on the front. Any way to order the extra piece to complete the look?

Sponsored

KevR

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor in AGM
Seeing pictures of delivered RRs without the graphics, I think they look a lot more plain than I expected - glad I got the decals.

Rda2w

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2019 BMW X3 M40i
Occupation
Engineer
I think the graphics look great with some colors, like blue, but get lost on the black and grey, IMO.

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby, 2003 Cobra, 2002 Miata, 2013 SRT8 300
Occupation
Sales
For me decals are a no. Rationale - cleaning, waxing etc take priority and I may even remove the Raptor decal on the sides (currently unsure). They "wake up" the look but my fear is overtime I'm betting they'll degrade and also show wear. I ordered my Shelby GT500 W/O graphics and alot of that was because I had PPF applied to the majority of the car. I was afriad of the air gap with the two plastics laid on top of each other. I also ran into two other GT500's owned by younger guys - both had stripes. When they inquired why no stripes... I said because I'm over 50... Now 60. Yikes.
Sponsored