• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ranger Raptor on hold

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
Blend date was 2/20. It's modules are active and has tear sheet. But I was informed today that the vehicle is on hold. So I don't know if it's because the media event, or there is a quality issue with the raptors. But.. it sux either way
Sponsored

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Blend date was 2/20. It's modules are active and has tear sheet. But I was informed today that the vehicle is on hold. So I don't know if it's because the media event, or there is a quality issue with the raptors. But.. it sux either way
I mean it’s something. I’ve been in production since mid January.

SSingh1975

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor, '24 BMW IX EV
Occupation
None of your business!
The strikes really effed everything up. I'd just write off early spring/summer for actual delivery date and enjoy life. The good news is summer is only a few months ago and once ya have your truck, all this wait will mean nothing but just a old memory in the rear view mirror.

blksn8k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F-150 75 Bronco 70 Mach 1 68 Cougar 99 Cobra
The strikes really effed everything up. I'd just write off early spring/summer for actual delivery date and enjoy life. The good news is summer is only a few months ago and once ya have your truck, all this wait will mean nothing but just a old memory in the rear view mirror.
Right or wrong, it will be more of a lasting black eye for Ford than it will be for the UAW. If you are someone who has waited nearly a year to get your truck can you honestly say that you won't consider another brand next time?

Roadster_Randy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT, HPR
Right or wrong, it will be more of a lasting black eye for Ford than it will be for the UAW. If you are someone who has waited nearly a year to get your truck can you honestly say that you won't consider another brand next time?
I'm considering another brand NOW! If this goes on into April, I am looking elsewhere.....I need a vehicle!

OP
OP
Bt_okst

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
But better they fix what ever is wrong, if that's the case, before we all get a vehicle with an issue.

I'm used to this after wtg on a Bronco for two years and bailing on a maverick after a three year wait.
Sponsored