• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Someone Crying about someone crying.. How hypocritical is that?
Where was I crying? All I said is I'm laughing at grown men who are acting as entitled as a teenage zoomer on this forum and feel the need to treat it as their personal blog.

Also

2. Flaming / Bashing / Bickering / Trolling / Baiting — "Flaming" of members, including personal attacks and insults towards another member, petty bickering or bashing of another member and/or their vehicle preferences for any reason (because of engine/vehicle choice, mods, stock vs. non stock, personal reasons, etc), trolling or baiting arguments is NOT acceptable behavior on THIS site. This includes overt, repeated or excessive bashing of another vehicle brand, make or model. Members are advised to use the IGNORE function if you have a personality conflict with another member.

Calling people cry babies kind of goes against that rule on personal attack. Oh and look bashing of other brands too.
Telling a person "Ranger6G isn't your personal blog, go put it on facebook" isn't anything described in this rule. I've also never addressed a single person and called them a cry-baby directly. I'm just saying the entitlement here is the hallmark of being a crybaby, and there's lots of grown men acting this way.

Also, where did I bash another brand? I've said multiple times that I've strongly considered every mid-size and I will consider them up until my ranger is delivered. I've test driven the GM twins and I'd love to test drive a tacoma.
Sponsored

shred5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
I have plenty of complaints with how Ford has handled things. I'm happy to discuss the competition and the pros/cons of different trucks. I'm happy to see the people who do give up post what they ended up buying and why. I'm not a big fan of fanboys who run defense for their favorite corpo free of charge either.

What I get sick of seeing is entitled people who act like Ford has ruined their life by making them wait for something. Then when they decide Toyota might offer them a new toy/trophy faster, instead of coming to that conclusion and sharing in the positive hype with likeminded individuals, they choose to be overly negative in an environment where everyone is already understandably upset about the delays.

Then don't read them it is that simple. Kind of easy to tell who those people are. Bitching about someone bitching does not solve the issue just makes people the same as them. Seems like some people are hear just to bash anyone who has anything negative to say about Ford like Ford cares about them. Hell maybe some of the people here are paid by Ford it happens on other forums where people are hired by companies. Then there are those that seem to be here just to bash Ford. Ignore them and move on it is that easy.

Personally I am done with this conversation. If people want to pile on me for saying people have the right on either side to voice their opinion so be it.

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
. Seems like some people are hear just to bash anyone who has anything negative to say about Ford like Ford cares about them.
There's a difference between valid complaints that invoke good discussion versus low-IQ screeching about perceived entitlement towards people who didn't ask.

Guess which one encompasses 90% of the "complaints" on this forum lol

Pharmerdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 1999 Mustang GT
I ordered 5/26/23 XLT 4WD, delayed by strike, now scheduled for build Dec 19. IF there are no constraints and it does get build on the 19th, my dealer says it should get it in 3 weeks (I live in Michigan)
Now recscheduled for Jan 8 2024

GypsyDaenger

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150
Occupation
Electrician
Then don't read them it is that simple. Kind of easy to tell who those people are. Bitching about someone bitching does not solve the issue just makes people the same as them. Seems like some people are hear just to bash anyone who has anything negative to say about Ford like Ford cares about them. Hell maybe some of the people here are paid by Ford it happens on other forums where people are hired by companies. Then there are those that seem to be here just to bash Ford. Ignore them and move on it is that easy.

Personally I am done with this conversation. If people want to pile on me for saying people have the right on either side to voice their opinion so be it.
most of this debate will quiet down once press reveals start coming out. Then we can get back to arguing about rear seat vents!
Sponsored