• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
  • Banned
Just saw that Ford sent out a dealer memo today, they will start shipping 1st quarter 2024
Sponsored

OP
OP
Craneop1972

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
  • Banned
I hope it happens for you! We all deserve some good news. Something positive.

c5ken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ranger
Occupation
n/a
I ordered A Ranger Lariat FX4 on 5/30/23.
Called my dealer yesterday n was told I have a build date of 1/8/24.
No word form Ford as of today..

chasvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
As I'm waiting on the 2.7LTR Twin Turbo V6 I can only dream of submitting an order and waiting another 6-9 months for a build date! :mad:

Sponsored

telenerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, Subaru Crosstrek
As I'm waiting on the 2.7LTR Twin Turbo V6 I can only dream of submitting an order and waiting another 6-9 months for a build date! :mad:
I ordered a Raptor last month. No chance in hell getting it due to all the orders ahead of me. So when the 2.7 comes out, I will order that too. See what comes first. Dealer didn’t care and said let’s roll the dice!

OP
OP
Craneop1972

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
  • Banned
OP
OP
Craneop1972

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
March 31st. Exactly 100 days from today. I’m pretty sure I’ll have mine by then, or at least have it shipping, along with a lot of others. How about we change the environment of this forum? Let’s get rid of all the negativity, the whining and crying. Especially get rid of all the crybabies threatening to buy Toyotas..

Sponsored

shred5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
March 31st. Exactly 100 days from today. I’m pretty sure I’ll have mine by then, or at least have it shipping, along with a lot of others. How about we change the environment of this forum? Let’s get rid of all the negativity, the whining and crying. Especially get rid of all the crybabies threatening to buy Toyotas..

Wow that sounds like Tacoworld. You say anything negative and you get pounded into the earth. Cant even ask for help on a issue you have with your truck without being called a Ford fanboy..

At this point you want to get rid if anyone that says anything negative you will have three fanboys left here.

People have every right to criticize Ford or talk about other trucks they are considering. People also have everyright to say why they like the new Ranger or dislike other trucks. Why does everyone want to sensor or get rid of people they disagree with. This is America.

I have not made a decision on my next truck yet and may not for a while so personally would like to hear both sides.

OP
OP
Craneop1972

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
Wow that sounds like Tacoworld. You say anything negative and you get pounded into the earth. Cant even ask for help on a issue you have with your truck without being called a Ford fanboy..

At this point you want to get rid if anyone that says anything negative you will have three fanboys left here.

People have every right to criticize Ford or talk about other trucks they are considering. People also have everyright to say why they like the new Ranger or dislike other trucks. Why does everyone want to sensor or get rid of people they disagree with. This is America.

I have not made a decision on my next truck yet and may not for a while so personally would like to hear both sides.
Who pounded anyone in the ground? That’s a bit extreme. I never suggested to get rid of anyone. If you read my quote, I basically asked a question. Yes this is America and just like the people have a right to cry and whine, I have the right to ASK it to stop. Also how will people crying and whining about Ford and threatening to buy a Toyota help you make a decision on a truck?
Who cries and whines the best will probably help you make a better decision, because obviously you can’t think for yourself?

Last edited:

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

...and everyone has the right to laugh at and criticize grown men crying about their entitlement on a ford ranger message board.

Not a single person here has given Ford any money for a Ranger, but if you listened to the 50 year old whiners on this forum you'd think they had given Ford thousands of dollars and gotten nothing in return.

Also it is against the rules, which we all agreed to when we signed up:

" 4. General Bashing and Forum Staff — Any poster that attempts to use the forum to "bash" or "slam" the Ford Ranger, Ford Motor Company, the owners and administrators of this site, the moderators or other staff members, will have their accounts deleted, and their posts removed. "

if i wanted to listen to grown men cry about dumb things, i'd be on facebook, twitter or tumblr.

shred5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
...and everyone has the right to laugh at and criticize grown men crying about their entitlement on a ford ranger message board.

Not a single person here has given Ford any money for a Ranger, but if you listened to the 50 year old whiners on this forum you'd think they had given Ford thousands of dollars and gotten nothing in return.

Also it is against the rules, which we all agreed to when we signed up:

" 4. General Bashing and Forum Staff — Any poster that attempts to use the forum to "bash" or "slam" the Ford Ranger, Ford Motor Company, the owners and administrators of this site, the moderators or other staff members, will have their accounts deleted, and their posts removed. "

if i wanted to listen to grown men cry about dumb things, i'd be on facebook, twitter or tumblr.

Someone Crying about someone crying.. How hypocritical is that?

Also

2. Flaming / Bashing / Bickering / Trolling / Baiting — "Flaming" of members, including personal attacks and insults towards another member, petty bickering or bashing of another member and/or their vehicle preferences for any reason (because of engine/vehicle choice, mods, stock vs. non stock, personal reasons, etc), trolling or baiting arguments is NOT acceptable behavior on THIS site. This includes overt, repeated or excessive bashing of another vehicle brand, make or model. Members are advised to use the IGNORE function if you have a personality conflict with another member.

Calling people cry babies kind of goes against that rule on personal attack. Oh and look bashing of other brands too.

Honestly I do not care, I just think people have the right to voice their opinions positive or negative. If you disagree that is fine your entitled to your opinion too.

Bash1990

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Software Developer

I have plenty of complaints with how Ford has handled things. I'm happy to discuss the competition and the pros/cons of different trucks. I'm happy to see the people who do give up post what they ended up buying and why. I'm not a big fan of fanboys who run defense for their favorite corpo free of charge either.

What I get sick of seeing is entitled people who act like Ford has ruined their life by making them wait for something. Then when they decide Toyota might offer them a new toy/trophy faster, instead of coming to that conclusion and sharing in the positive hype with likeminded individuals, they choose to be overly negative in an environment where everyone is already understandably upset about the delays.
Sponsored