• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Raptor-style grille shown on an XL

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Came across this today. Looks like there are already aftermarket options to mimic the "raptor style" FORD grille design. Truck looks to be an XL.

Sponsored

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Thought he was a redneck but I don't even understand that language. :crackup:

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Hell they have them for explorers too. No shortage of people wanting to make their trucks look more high end.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
It was bound to happen sooner or later.

I'm curious as to if RTR will make a grill for the G6 Ranger. They were one of the first, if not the first, to make a grill for the Bronco. They make one for the G5 Ranger.

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Hell they have them for explorers too. No shortage of people wanting to make their trucks look more high end.
eh it also just looks more aggressive although im sure some people do it to look like they have something they don't

Sponsored

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer

jdlapointe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Taurus, 1970 Fairlane 500
Occupation
Project Manager
I am hopeful the NA next gen get the full raptor grill, with inserts to fill in the bumper after removing the X plastic over the top.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
I am hopeful the NA next gen get the full raptor grill, with inserts to fill in the bumper after removing the X plastic over the top.
Ford Ranger Raptor-style grille shown on an XL chineseg6ranger

There's also the possibility that someone will step up and import or an Aftermarket company make the parts used on the G6 version that will be sold in China.

Personally, I think this is the front end the NA G6 should've received.

chasvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
It's NOT about high end. It's about a more agressive or Sporty look. have had a Raptor style grille on my 2019 Lariat since a month after I bought it in Feb 2019. Can't get more High End that the Lariat at that point and it looks so much better than the lariat grille. Even Ford Sold them as an accessory item after the first year.

Sponsored

LoneStarCaviar

First Name
Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby Baja700 Raptor, 2018 Shelby Raptor
Occupation
Self Employed
I would never put a DOOD grill on my truck, but what I do want is a nice aftermarket applique for the rear. I love the tailgates on my 18 raptor the most, and also love the platinum appliques on my 17 f350 dually, 21 f250, and 19 f150 diesel. Those are silver, so probably not on a raptor, but an oem looking black one for the RR would be great. I saw one online, but hated that the blue oval was still in the middle, makes it look cheap and not oem like the f150 raptors.

Ford Ranger Raptor-style grille shown on an XL IMG_5162

Ford Ranger Raptor-style grille shown on an XL Screenshot 2023-11-14 144642

chasvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
I would never put a DOOD grill on my truck, but what I do want is a nice aftermarket applique for the rear. I love the tailgates on my 18 raptor the most, and also love the platinum appliques on my 17 f350 dually, 21 f250, and 19 f150 diesel. Those are silver, so probably not on a raptor, but an oem looking black one for the RR would be great. I saw one online, but hated that the blue oval was still in the middle, makes it look cheap and not oem like the f150 raptors.

IMG_5162.jpg

Screenshot 2023-11-14 144642.png
Assume you know DOOD is just the way they get around a Ford Trademark issue for their product.