• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Goodbye Tacoma Dream - Hello Ranger Raptor

average

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Just managed to score on a Shelter Green Ranger Raptor with decal + beadlocks here in FL.

Was going to wait for the Tacoma TRD Pro or Trailhunter to drop and grab one of those, but with the new price realease, I think the Ranger Raptor is a no brainer, for a lesser price.

Called all around yesterday and couldn't find one, only ones I could find were marked up $7,500-$15,000 over MSRP.

Got a call today from a dealership I inquired online to last night, they had a Shelter Green with above options at MSRP. Told them lets lock the deal up, paid $1k deposit.

Thank god I locked it up, as a few minutes after I paid my deposit, another customer walked in to buy the same one. Sorry if it was one of you guys. I will post some photos of it after I pick it up tomorrow hopefully. Really excited! Trading in my 2020 Mustang GT since I need a truck.
Sponsored

OP
OP

average

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Shout out to Garber Ford in Green Cove Springs, FL. Jennifer Shea was the sales rep that took amazing care of me.

As mentioned above they had one become available at MSRP. Just picked it up today.

150 mile drive home was awesome. The truck really is a beast. Excited for the adventures to come! The color looks amazing in person in the sun with all the metallic flake.

Ford Ranger Goodbye Tacoma Dream - Hello Ranger Raptor IMG_7011
Ford Ranger Goodbye Tacoma Dream - Hello Ranger Raptor IMG_7012
Ford Ranger Goodbye Tacoma Dream - Hello Ranger Raptor IMG_7013

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
With the prices of the new Tacoma, the Ranger Raptor really is a steal for what you get.

Can't believe a trd pro is now over $66k before any dealer markups.

Reactions: MJE

Zackattack2846

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 gmc canyon
Occupation
Tech
Dude that Tacoma is a rip off.

Tech and interior is way not what I’m looking for.

I probs will hold onto my 2018 gmc canyon for another 4 years, trying to upgrade houses, but after, dude ranger raptor man….

OP
OP

average

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
With the prices of the new Tacoma, the Ranger Raptor really is a steal for what you get.

Can't believe a trd pro is now over $66k before any dealer markups.
Agreed, absolutely ridiculous. I was extremely shocked to see the pricing. I figured it would be below or right at the RR price. I am a fool I guess. Lol.

Dude that Tacoma is a rip off.

Tech and interior is way not what I’m looking for.

I probs will hold onto my 2018 gmc canyon for another 4 years, trying to upgrade houses, but after, dude ranger raptor man….
Yeah I can say from sitting in a premium interior of the new tacoma that was here local to me at a dealer, this interior is 1000x better. I mean seriously no comparison. RR blows that Taco out of the water IMO.
Sponsored