• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

MSRP is a pipe dream…

wmnassif

First Name
Walid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger raptor
Occupation
Physician
Well if that is true I am still able to walk away. A new Tacoma trailhunter or new zr2 bison may be quite sufficient for me…. Keep us posted everyone on how it plays out at vehicle delivery!
Sponsored

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor & 21 Bronco FE 4-Dr
No Raptor orders can be price locked currently and are subject to a MSRP increase up until the build order begins. If a dealership has told a customer otherwise they are just flat out lying. This was a dealer bulletin sent out no to long ago.
Can't price protect stock orders ever is why. Stock orders get reinvoiced all the time to reflect price increases. So none of us truly know what we will be paying yet.

I'm buying it at whatever msrp winds up being and am not gonna worry about it.

RobTile

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21M2Comp. 20Ram 1500
Hello All
i am brand new here.
So went with my brother to pick up his new Tremor. I asked the GM if he could put me first on list for the new RR. He said yes. I then asked him for sticker and he said yes. He then asked me if I want to order it now and I said yes. I was literally throwing stuff against the wall to see what would stick. The dealer just got bought and as well as I knew the last Gm, that never would have happened. My salesman I’ve known for 20 years. I still can’t believe it was that simple.
can’t believe the grays and orange that Australia has. That meteor gray. Wow.
shelter green reg wheels. The more videos I watch from Australia, the more physched I get
might even get rid of my M2Comp when the time comes if numbers are right.
Rob

OP
OP
Fes29

Fes29

First Name
Leester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota N130 (2nd Gen), Honda EF8, BMW E82
Occupation
Creative Content Producer
Hello All
i am brand new here.
So went with my brother to pick up his new Tremor. I asked the GM if he could put me first on list for the new RR. He said yes. I then asked him for sticker and he said yes. He then asked me if I want to order it now and I said yes. I was literally throwing stuff against the wall to see what would stick. The dealer just got bought and as well as I knew the last Gm, that never would have happened. My salesman I’ve known for 20 years. I still can’t believe it was that simple.
can’t believe the grays and orange that Australia has. That meteor gray. Wow.
shelter green reg wheels. The more videos I watch from Australia, the more physched I get
might even get rid of my M2Comp when the time comes if numbers are right.
Rob
Sounds too good to be true. Congrats if you get it! Keep the M2 though. :)

RobTile

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21M2Comp. 20Ram 1500
Don’t think it’ll be an issue. We got the Tremor for 500 under msrp when all the others were 5k over.
either way it always works out the way it should.

Ford Ranger MSRP is a pipe dream… E5D04CF4-70CA-4BC7-BA39-7C19C515F7F7

Ford Ranger MSRP is a pipe dream… D993C0F9-92E7-482B-9D13-6C5B566986C8

Sponsored

Irontom73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 PSD
I ordered mine at MSRP. I had two other dealers offer me theirs at + $5,000.

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
I’m debating whether to wait for the hype to subside on these RR’s or build a 2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch 2 Dr Bronco.
I did the same thing when the F150 Raptor was released. Over a decade later and prices still haven't settled down. I gave up on it years ago.
I predict same thing will hold true for the RR. Ford will (always) intentionally build fewer than demand. The Raptor is specialty vehicle, built to bring attention to the brand. If there are Raptors sitting on the lot selling for under MSRP, then the "hype" is gone, and there is no reason for Ford to build them.
My $0.02

jrRaptor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 cobra, 11 CTS-V, 03 Dakota, 15 GSX-R1000
Occupation
Engineer
I did the same thing when the F150 Raptor was released. Over a decade later and prices still haven't settled down. I gave up on it years ago.
I predict same thing will hold true for the RR. Ford will (always) intentionally build fewer than demand. The Raptor is specialty vehicle, built to bring attention to the brand. If there are Raptors sitting on the lot selling for under MSRP, then the "hype" is gone, and there is no reason for Ford to build them.
My $0.02
Which is crazy to me because you can't drive 5 minutes here without seeing one. They are all over the place.

RobTile

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21M2Comp. 20Ram 1500
Good morning,
Thanks to all with info for changing to retail order. Woo Hoo. Go Daddy

Ford Ranger MSRP is a pipe dream… IMG_6322

nappy

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ranger
My $0.02
All OEM's are now focused on producing a more accuraate supply to meet demand, but not over-produce in an effort to retain profitability. The only problem with this newer approach is that it benefits dealers more than the OEM. Guess they didn't think it through.

Sponsored

KevR

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor in AGM
Just ordered mine...at MSRP

bowhun2r

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX-460/RDX Aspec Adv/MX-5 Club RF
Occupation
SAP Solution Architect
I'm on the waiting list now as well (3rd in line) with my order placed. MSRP no additional dealer add-ons. Interestingly, I got my 2020 Raptor for 5K under MSRP in Sept of 2020... no such luck on this one.

Deleted member 6753

The people that said they found a 2024 RR at MSRP are either delusional, lucky or had inside connects. Maybe even all of the above.

Cheers to those who snagged it at MSRP.

I’ll be waiting patiently for the hype to cool down and try my luck again when the time comes.

In the meantime, anybody have any leads to MSRP? :)
My dealer is selling at MSRP and the two other dealers I was dealing with were selling at MSRP. I wouldn’t pay anything above that but my situation maybe different. I’m actually hoping to get the actual price below, good dealers look to build relationships and brand loyalty. Not screwing the customer so they I’ll never consider them for a purchase in the future. Corporations are seeing the results of bad marketing decision.

Labjr1

First Name
Louie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Enterprise Architect
I went the lazy route. I agreed to pay $2500 over MSRP for mine last week when I ordered it. The dealer wanted $7500 over MSRP. Frankly I didn't want to drive all over town trying to shop for less. I got him down to $2500 and the dealership is 5 minutes away so it is convenient. Could I have found a dealer to get me closer to MSRP - probably.
Sponsored