Sponsored

Recall for screen

BradleyC

Active Member
First Name
Bradley
Joined
Jul 3, 2026
Threads
6
Messages
37
Reaction score
29
Location
North Mississippi
Vehicle(s)
26 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Investigator
I just saw today a recall for trucks built April to June 2026 for the display screens going dark due to a badly manufactured part from China which can cause the screen not to work when reversing, going black. It stated there is no fix as of yet and they would notify owners when there was a fix available.
Sponsored

 

CaptAngry

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
439
Reaction score
712
Location
Denver, CO
Vehicle(s)
2026 RRaptor
Occupation
Space Engineer
Supposedly it only applies to the 10.1" screens, so XL and non-spec'd XLT only
 

Sponsored

CWRoady

Member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
13
Reaction score
16
Location
OC, CA
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger RAPTOR
I have 1600 miles on mine and it’s build date falls within the timeline listed above, so I assume I will get a notification once they have parts lined up.
Sponsored

 
 







Top