• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew, '16 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
Yes, they should build this now and take all my money. 😃
I can’t agree more!!! I’ll take mine in the same configuration in Lariat trim with a Tremor package too. 😁

Sponsored

LuckyMonkey7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Lightning
I'm still in to be one of the first in line to order one if this actually is produced.

TheQuixotic1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick, 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV.
Occupation
ATC

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler
The crew cab 6' bed was the combo I originally wanted. Now I've decided I'll go with the 5' bed since I want it to fit in my garage and for 99% of my drives that will be sufficient or the 1' extra foot wouldn't help either way (ex. kayak). But I'm hopeful this will be an option for others if they need/want it.

CB750F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ / 2020 XTL FX4 / 2007 escape / motos
After buying the SCAB the wife said we should have bought a SCREW. If I buy a pickup,
one of the reasons is the bed. So, this is interesting & add PHEV to that.
Just read today that there might be 30% more/extra lithium produced this yr.
Will prices come down??? Ha ha ha...

Sponsored

MrKnowitall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR
I would definitely opt for this config IF there's enough payload- like 15-1600lb. Otherwise the bigger bed seems pointless.

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew, '16 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
I would definitely opt for this config IF there's enough payload- like 15-1600lb. Otherwise the bigger bed seems pointless.
I want it for more volume and would be okay with the same payload. I’m a Mtn biker and paddler (canoe, kayak and SUPs). I want to be able to load kayaks in the back with the tailgate up so I can still utilize the 2” receiver hitch for 2 or 4 tray style bike racks (Kuat NV 2.0). I’m also taking scouts camping with a load of gear and sometimes tow the troop trailer, so again tailgate up (no bed extender used).

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
I want it for more volume and would be okay with the same payload. I’m a Mtn biker and paddler (canoe, kayak and SUPs). I want to be able to load kayaks in the back with the tailgate up so I can still utilize the 2” receiver hitch for 2 or 4 tray style bike racks (Kuat NV 2.0). I’m also taking scouts camping with a load of gear and sometimes tow the troop trailer, so again tailgate up (no bed extender used).
I'm also a mtn biker. I have a Kuat rack too but I'd highly recommend getting a Latchit Rack. They allow carrying up to 5 bikes on a mid-size truck without ruining your tailgate or needing to mess with a heavy hitch rack. Also, with the tailgate down, it leaves extra room behind the bikes for hauling more gear.

AL_WBL

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 POWERBOOST
If the rumors are true and the long bed comes with an expanded back seat, I'm in. I want to downsize from my F150, and that would probably fill my stuff and kid hauling needs.

Boynextdoor

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 5G
Occupation
DIY enthusiast, IT
I'm also a mtn biker. I have a Kuat rack too but I'd highly recommend getting a Latchit Rack. They allow carrying up to 5 bikes on a mid-size truck without ruining your tailgate or needing to mess with a heavy hitch rack. Also, with the tailgate down, it leaves extra room behind the bikes for hauling more gear.
Great solution, I think it will even work for XXL frames(although the bikes themselves may vary greatly in size and more, for example - https://www.bikethesites.com/mountain-bike-vs-road-bike/ ), but what about 12-foot kayaks, I haven't figured it out yet.
Sponsored

Last edited: