• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Mikknj

First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT Cactus Grey
Went to Walmart and had to do a double take when I saw this. I am in the US and this one is from Mexico. It’s the wildtrack package. It’s a bit bigger than I expected. Looks amazing though!

IMG_0919.jpeg
It is supposed to be a little bigger than the current ranger... 2 inches wider and ? 2 inches longer?
I'm ok with that. I thought the prior Ranger was a little too narrow for the height ( looked disproportionate )

Pac987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Wouldn’t it be easier if we just built the same truck as the rest of the world? Obviously the truck would need the federal requirements we must have. But it seems like it would be easier to just use the same trim levels as the global platform.

Scole31

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado Z71
Regretting not adding the side steps to my lariat now. Thought I could add better looking ones for equal if not cheaper than the factory ones. Might have to change order.

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Regretting not adding the side steps to my lariat now. Thought I could add better looking ones for equal if not cheaper than the factory ones. Might have to change order.
Should be available through your dealership as well I’d think for add on at time of purchase too.

Sponsored

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Have you looked at GoRhino brand I am getting the RB 20 Slim Line ones for mine. Currently have the normal width ones on my current truck.

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
I think I want some that retract.

OP
OP

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
  • Banned
Up close I can’t say I was the biggest fan of them.

OP
OP

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Saw a ranger raptor from Mexico last night as well. Thing was pretty damn big.