• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored
OP
OP

KayaPayaPigDog

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor Shelter Green
Occupation
US Navy
I spoke with Ford Performance at the PRI show and there is a tune coming for both the BrAPTOR and the RR. The rep told me the "mid range" feel is greatly improved.
That is fantastic news! my dealership didn't know much about these trucks... I figured I would ask my questions here rather than chance it there. I have found that in general, I tend to know more about the specific car that I want to buy than most of the sales men / women I have worked with.
Sponsored

LoneStarCaviar

First Name
Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby Baja700 Raptor, 2018 Shelby Raptor
Occupation
Self Employed
I spoke with Ford Performance at the PRI show and there is a tune coming for both the BrAPTOR and the RR. The rep told me the "mid range" feel is greatly improved.
Can’t wait for the tunes. I’m gonna leave my Ranger Raptor stock for a while, and probably do intercooler and tune on my Bronco Raptor instead. I’m hoping to eake out a little better mileage because I want the Ranger to tow an overland trailer, and since the Bronco has less tow capacity, might as well go crazy with it instead, maybe 40s. We also have a 18 Shelby Raptor Baja 525 that has the intercooler and tune, it’s awesome, way better than stock. Another Raptor we have is a 2013 Shelby Raptor Baja700 that has a whipple supercharged 6.2 and crazy suspension from Shelby, it’s on another level, and only maybe 20 made, so it’s a showroom queen now. Can’t wait to feel the difference, if I ever get mine down here in Texas lol
Ford Ranger Traded my M3 for 2024 Ranger Raptor (Shelter Green)! IMG_5839

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby, 2003 Cobra, 2002 Miata, 2013 SRT8 300
Occupation
Sales
Nice Stable! This is my first "real truck" and one i plan to daily drive. We had a Ridgeline (Gen1), my buddy called it a "gateway" vehicle - the truck you buy before you buy a real truck. Then I owned a Maverick (pictured) for three weeks until my son asked to buy it to replace the 240K Ridgeline. Sold it to him and have had the RR in my sights since the ROW launch. May will bring good things! After seeing and liking the iconic Silver on the Mav I chose it for the RR.

LoneStarCaviar

First Name
Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby Baja700 Raptor, 2018 Shelby Raptor
Occupation
Self Employed
Nice Stable! This is my first "real truck" and one i plan to daily drive. We had a Ridgeline (Gen1), my buddy called it a "gateway" vehicle - the truck you buy before you buy a real truck. Then I owned a Maverick (pictured) for three weeks until my son asked to buy it to replace the 240K Ridgeline. Sold it to him and have had the RR in my sights since the ROW launch. May will bring good things! After seeing and liking the iconic Silver on the Mav I chose it for the RR.
Heck yea, it was the opposite for me, my first truck was a 2012 f350 powerstroke, followed by our 2017 platinum dually. This will be the first modern midsize we get, but we have a SEMA prerunner long travel 94 Ranger, and we’re building a 72 Bronco with a blown Coyote and roadstershop rs4 frame right now. We’re also hellcat swapping our 2wd 84 d150, and putting a LS crate 525 in our Jeep MJ. We also have two more roadstershop chassis for two of our 69 mustangs, with our whimbledon white one getting a kasse boss 9. You’d probably also like our 03 Mach 1 we Coyote swapped with a whipple. I like iconic silver, but opted for azure grey for mine, kinda a sucker for metallics. Can’t freaking wait, I’ve been wanting to go to Moab and have been waiting for something cheaper to take.
Ford Ranger Traded my M3 for 2024 Ranger Raptor (Shelter Green)! IMG_4878

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby, 2003 Cobra, 2002 Miata, 2013 SRT8 300
Occupation
Sales
Love it! Kasse Boss 9 is the MOTOR! I went to the Roadster shop party in Vegas during SEMA. Who's who of the auto world. We share a similar affliction. The 03 Cobra and Miata are mine. Not my garage.... The 2020 is also ours.

Ford Ranger Traded my M3 for 2024 Ranger Raptor (Shelter Green)! IMG_2504

Ford Ranger Traded my M3 for 2024 Ranger Raptor (Shelter Green)! IMG_7801

Last edited:
OP
OP

KayaPayaPigDog

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor Shelter Green
Occupation
US Navy
Can’t wait for the tunes. I’m gonna leave my Ranger Raptor stock for a while, and probably do intercooler and tune on my Bronco Raptor instead. I’m hoping to eake out a little better mileage because I want the Ranger to tow an overland trailer, and since the Bronco has less tow capacity, might as well go crazy with it instead, maybe 40s. We also have a 18 Shelby Raptor Baja 525 that has the intercooler and tune, it’s awesome, way better than stock. Another Raptor we have is a 2013 Shelby Raptor Baja700 that has a whipple supercharged 6.2 and crazy suspension from Shelby, it’s on another level, and only maybe 20 made, so it’s a showroom queen now. Can’t wait to feel the difference, if I ever get mine down here in Texas lol
IMG_5839.jpeg
DANG!!! you are living the dream right there... some of the coolest cars all in one spot

Reactions: MJE