• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

4x4AT

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4at.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Director of 4x4AT
Some videos of the new Ranger. We should have this development Ranger shipped to UK in the next 3-4 weeks and we will be doing a lot more videos in the UK. We already have canopies, roller shutters, styling accessories and more to show. Videos will be uploaded in the next couple of weeks.

Ford Ranger UK - 2023 Ranger Infotainment System Features & Interior Review Videos img1
Ford Ranger UK - 2023 Ranger Infotainment System Features & Interior Review Videos img2

Last edited:

WiDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - Lariat 2.7
Occupation
RN
Some videos of the new Ranger. We should have this development Ranger shipped to UK in the next 3-4 weeks and we will be doing a lot more videos in the UK. We already have canopies, roller shutters, styling accessories and more to show. Videos will be uploaded in the next couple of weeks.

img1.jpg
img2.jpg
Is that Hood functional? I can't decide if i like it or not...
Also, for the love of everything holy can you take a tape measure to the interior and get us some rough leg room specs? Wondering how it compares to outgoing model.
Thanks!

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020.75 Ford Ranger Raptor, 2013 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Senior Eng & Tech advisor
Is that Hood functional? I can't decide if i like it or not...
Absolutely not, we call those things the 'Bin Lids' in Australia because they are trash.

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Anyone know how well a car seat will fit in the rear seats? I understand its going to be tight but is it still doable?

TheDo114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5th Gen 4Runner
Anyone know how well a car seat will fit in the rear seats? I understand its going to be tight but is it still doable?
Same interior space as the current one so it should fit.

I have one in my current Ranger and the rear facing car seat fits and my wife (5'7") can sit in front. It's just a little too tight for me at 6 feet tall.

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Yeah I was thinking of putting car seat on rear passenger side, and since I will be the primary driver, I think I will be okay. I am 6 feet too. Wife is only 5'3" so she can make do haha.
Sponsored