• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Update from ford.

Robo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5, VW Atlas
I got the same email today. I expected it to be my VIN and schedule week

The weird part for me is that I received my VIN from Ford chat when scheduling was happening in December and still no email from Ford.

Just rechecked my VIN in the order tracker and I still see my build date and a confirmation that my ordered is still scheduled.
Same... received the same e-mail and already have a VIN and build date. Except mine is an XLT.

Deleted member 6753

IMG_7436.jpeg

I ordered a Raptor 3-4 months ago. I just got this today. Has anyone got this as well?
I ordered in June and received the same email yesterday as well so I canceled my order. I decided to get a F150 looking at the inventory within 20 miles of my house there 535 2023 F150 so I expect Ford to begin offering major discounts to move these trucks.

Deleted member 6753

Yep, I got this same email.
it’s a bit confusing because I have a VIN and a build week.
But I guess something is better than nothing. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Kevin, I got that email yesterday & I canceled my RR, I plan on staying with F150s. I checked inventory at the 5 Ford dealers within 20 miles of my house and there are 538 2023 F150s on the lots. I spoke to my dealer and the Ford dealers are freaking out. Nationally they report 400 days of F150 2023 inventory on the lots. So Ford will have to make some substantial cuts to move all of last years models to make room for the 2024. Good luck on your truck and be safe offshore…

Sponsored

Wisdumb

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1952 IH R-110, 1974 C3 Stingray, 1981 Yamaha G1
Occupation
IT Manager
What’s you problem?
Ohhhh look at me my name’s Wisdumb and I’m jealous and bitter
LOL. Dude I am joking. Don't take yourself too seriously. You think I'm really trying to razz someone with a comment like that? I couldn't have taken a more playful tone if I tried.
If I was being serious it would be painfully obvious to anyone paying attention what 'my problem' is.
I ordered a Raptor 8 months ago and don't have a build date yet, and I can be jealous and bitter whenever I want.

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
Kevin, I got that email yesterday & I canceled my RR, I plan on staying with F150s. I checked inventory at the 5 Ford dealers within 20 miles of my house and there are 538 2023 F150s on the lots. I spoke to my dealer and the Ford dealers are freaking out. Nationally they report 400 days of F150 2023 inventory on the lots. So Ford will have to make some substantial cuts to move all of last years models to make room for the 2024. Good luck on your truck and be safe offshore…
Mr Jerry

be sure to let us see what you end up buying.

Enjoy your retirement and continue to live your life to the fullest.
Take care

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
Also got it. Trouble is dealership has changed hands and sales manager that put in my order is seriously ill. Feel bad but have to touch base to make sure my order doesn't fall thru crack. While no build date this was the first email with an Order #.

Wisdumb

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
It’s pretty stupid of you to capture only part of my comment to fit your childish narrative.
That's just how quoting people on a forum works, especially when you are citing a specific part of the text. I'm not trying to joke WITH you OR about you. I've made plenty of jokes on this forum while quoting people and it is always taken as a joke (because it is) by people that understand colloquial language.
My bad that the cynicism wasn't laid on thick enough for you to get it. The next time someone jokes around on this forum I hope you'll be able to see it for what it is instead of taking it as a personal attack, making threatening statements, and puffing out your virtual chest. No one is upset that YOU have a build date and a VIN, we are all happy for you, but the majority of us are frustrated about our own build dates. Your inability or unwillingness to sympathize with nor understand levity/sarcasm around the most obvious and prevalent issue the majority of this forum's users talk about, and instead interpret it as slander, is frankly more ridiculous than any joke I could have come up with.

Rando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
So you’re basically the joker of the forum. I understand now.
Despite what your interpretation of what this forum is for or how it supposed to go here. it’s definitely not for you to decide who and what is a subject for you to joke about.
Im pretty sure that’s not what this Forum was created for.

the last part of my last comment was to sympathize and be hopeful for everyone else and specifically you to get what you want.

Again just because you think that your comment is funny or that you’re a comedian, not everyone wants or needs your comic relief.
You take things way too seriously. You’re gonna have an aneurysm walking around being that easily triggered all the time. Relax.

Sponsored

Wisdumb

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
So you’re basically the joker of the forum. I understand now.
Despite what your interpretation of what this forum is for or how it supposed to go here. it’s definitely not for you to decide who and what is a subject for you to joke about.
Im pretty sure that’s not what this Forum was created for.

the last part of my last comment was to sympathize and be hopeful for everyone else and specifically you to get what you want.

Again just because you think that your comment is funny or that you’re a comedian, not everyone wants or needs your comic relief.
This forum was created for people that have an interest in the 6th gen Ranger, so I qualify as much as anyone else. The nature of a forum invites the viewpoints and opinions of everyone, and encourages discussion or expression of ideas. If you participate in an intrinsically public and open place, like a forum, you should expect to encounter new ideas and thought processes, some even counter to those you may hold personally.
You are making many more determinations on what you think this forum should be than even the ones you are projecting onto me. It isn't my responsibility to cater to people that take jokes too seriously. Are you saying that YOU are the one that gets to decide what subject is okay to joke about? YOUR interpretation of what this forum is happens to be exactly what it is? Do we need to only write things on here that you approve of? If you aren't the arbiter of the 6G forum, please tell me who it is that gets to decide when people are allowed to make jokes so I can check in with them before posting. Do we have to vet the joke recipient to make sure they understand, or to make sure they aren't going to be offended? Sorry this thread isn't exactly what Craneop1972 wants it to be, but you're on the same internet as everyone else.

I appreciate the last part of your comment as much as we all do. We all want these vehicles to get to the people that ordered them. We all want to see how everyone tricks their RR out. We all want to get on YouTube one day and start seeing consumer reviews. You seem to think that my comments are targeting you or singling you out, instead of what they are doing which is jokingly highlighting the most obvious issue with the 6th gen Ranger and the most prevalent topic across all of the forum threads.

Bash1990

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Software Developer
I got this email too.

And not to stir the pot, but a bit of levity here and there doesn't hurt. We don't have much else until 6G Rangers are rolling off the line in numbers.

jrRaptor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 93 cobra, 11 CTS-V, 15 GSX-R1000
Occupation
Engineer
Anyways, I got the same email. 2 of them back to back for some reason. Maybe I'll get 2 RR's! 😁

Kidding, only one order ID, just duplicate emails.

Charlie4711

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Security Manager
Ordered in August. Received this email for the second time yesterday after using Ford chat. No VIN or build date. But order is clean… take the W where you can I guess?
Sponsored