• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Update from ford.

Charlie4711

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Security Manager

RaptorJoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
I got an email from ford last night telling me my Ranger Raptor is scheduled to be built 2/12/24.

The only thing is, I cancelled this order back in October when I ordered my F150 Raptor😂

I never thought it would get scheduled since I was number 5 on the list according to the dealership

jdlapointe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Taurus, 1970 Fairlane 500
Occupation
Project Manager
It makes sense that they just keep it for someone else, or take it as an extra to have on the lot. You cancelling just means you don't get it anymore, but the order still exists.

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
It makes sense that they just keep it for someone else, or take it as an extra to have on the lot. You cancelling just means you don't get it anymore, but the order still exists.
Exactly. The dealer is probably ecstatic that he canceled. Now they can add their insane ADM and screw someone over.

Bash1990

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Software Developer
If the dealer had a way to prioritize the order knowing that he backed out, they probably did.

Sponsored

stringbreaker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Yet the 2024 Ranger is the sales leader in Australia WTF how are they building them there and not having "supply chain" issues as in this country

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yet the 2024 Ranger is the sales leader in Australia WTF how are they building them there and not having "supply chain" issues as in this country
The engines are completely different and the interiors are not a 1:1 match between north america ranger and rest-of-world ranger. Different parts means different suppliers.

stringbreaker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
The engines are completely different and the interiors are not a 1:1 match between north america ranger and rest-of-world ranger. Different parts means different suppliers.
I get that part but our manufacturing is supposedly larger than anyone but China how are we still blaming everything on supply chain issues. Ford trying to bolster the Bronco and shorting the Ranger I think I dunno

Sponsored

RaptorJoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Exactly. The dealer is probably ecstatic that he canceled. Now they can add their insane ADM and screw someone over.
I dont think thats the case, this dealer never had ADM on any raptor on the lot or on the 2 orders i placed.

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
I dont think thats the case, this dealer never had ADM on any raptor on the lot or on the 2 orders i placed.
I can believe that, there’s still some honest dealers left. My dealer is the same way. They never did ADM’s on anything, even during Covid shortages.

Ranger Raptor

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse-Mach E GTPE-Ranger Raptor 🤞
Ordered May 30th, same boat. Losing patience rapidly.
I ordered mine from the same dealer as my Mustang Dark Horse. Ordered the Mustang on April 17th, 2023 the day the order banks opened. I have been driving it for almost two months now. Hopefully it will be soon.

sikedsyko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 05 Z4
Ford's customer facing ordering system is so janky. 😂

I got the email this weekend that they were still waiting to schedule my build. For whatever reason, I logged into my Ford account (that I hadn't used since 2014), and sure enough on the front page it shows my Raptor order with a VIN and says "In Production" with a link to track the status, that is a broken link.

Put the order number and VIN into the main tracker website and it returns with my scheduled for production date of 2/26.

And of course among all of this, I haven't heard anything from my dealer since September.

Mikefili

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger, 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Construction
I do realize that this is a raptor thread but it interspaced with raptor order and non raptor purchaser comments. if you placed an order months ago it is being scheduled to build starting with the Feb 26 build week and further out, and even some even sooner in
Are and a rare few to be built in Jan, most orders that did not have any constraint problems or dealer allocation are being picked up now, meaning if your build has all parts available and your dealer has location for your build it is being scheduled, if it is not being scheduled there his a problem with those 2 mentioned issues. just because you placed an order with your dealer does not mean an order is ready to be accepted for production, again constraint of parts specific to your order will cause the order to not get a build week schedule, and more importantly if your dealer does not have allocation you do have an order placed but it will not be scheduled or built until allocation becomes available to that dealer.
many people like to say "I placed an order on such and such a date, many months ago why have I not been given a build date when others have a date and they ordered a short time ago"
the answer is you may have an order in the system but until the parts on your build come available or your dealer gets an allocation you have a rather worthless order. the dealer depending on his allocation may not get allocation for your order until 2025
Sponsored