• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

What's the ROW delay in ordering the 6G Ranger.

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
Occupation
--Machinist
Reactions: Doc
OP
OP
Scooter

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
--Machinist
Ford Philippines has announced that the all-new Ranger and Everest will enter the local market sometime in the second half of 2022. No exact date has been provided by the car manufacturer, but at least now we have some kind of window to work with.

Maybe, the release date is past August.

I guess Ford is not interested in pre orders. Seems Strange. The Step Child to the F150. I could preorder a Bronco, Lightning and so on.

Just tired of all Ford's Hype.

We will see how in the Wayne Factory it will work out running along side the Bronco. Its looking like Chevy has a dedicated plant for there midsize trucks in the US. Not a Chevy Guy but I would say you will not have to wait as long to have one in your drive way when ordering it.
The Step Child.

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020.75 Ford Ranger Raptor, 2013 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Senior Eng & Tech advisor
Dealers have officially been taking orders for a couple of weeks here in Australia, with deliveries to start some time in June we are told.

I guess Ford is not interested in pre orders. Seems Strange. The Step Child to the F150. I could preorder a Bronco, Lightning and so on.

Just tired of all Ford's Hype.
No sure what you're getting at Scooter, but for North America there has been no announcement about the timing of the new model at all. For the ROW, there will be a somewhat staggered introduction as production at the various global plants steps up for each region. Australia seems to be at the head of the cue to receive the new model.

Hot Runr Guy

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018Escape, 2019 Edge
Scooter,
2 years ago, i was really hoping that the next-gen Ranger would be my end of 2022 retirement vehicle, when I lose my company car. I've pretty much resigned myself to buying something else.

HRG

Sponsored

svennyotski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FG XR6 Turbo Ute
I had my Raptor on order for about 2 months now through my dealer here in Aus with a deposit. I got confirmation of pricing last week being 92K on the road.

EDIT: June 2022 is the standard Ranger line up release and September 2022 should be the Raptor

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT || 2023 Escape PHEV
I think Ford's new focus on ordering a custom vehicle as opposed to buying a vehicle from dealer inventory is going to be painful for a lot of customers that don't have the patience or desire to wait. It will be worth the wait. The Ford hype is part of the fun. Chill.

Boynextdoor

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 5G
Occupation
DIY enthusiast, IT
It's sad that the timeline is still unclear. Does anyone know what the basic prices are going to be?

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
It's sad that the timeline is still unclear. Does anyone know what the basic prices are going to be?
Officially in the US there has been no announcement on anything other than the fact that they will be arriving next year (Ranger and Ranger Raptor).

Mjet777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 limited
Occupation
Business owner CBD
Officially in the US there has been no announcement on anything other than the fact that they will be arriving next year (Ranger and Ranger Raptor).
Ya, its been weird. Usually we would have something by now... Its gotta be close, especially considering the chevy is on fords heels with the Colorado and Canyon. I'm starting to wonder if they are going to announce this fall with spring 2023 delivery of the base model Ranger.

Reactions: Doc

Sponsored

Emdee

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Government
So when will you be able to order a 6G Ranger in Australia and ROW. I think the release date is in August 2022.
Is this common practice with Ford to delay the ordering of the vehicle. Anyone know what Ford is up to and are the manufacturing plants ready to produce the vehicles.

Ford Ranger – Australia’s Best Dual Cab 4X4 Ute 2021 | Ford Australia

AAVrkyo.jpg
So, I registered interest as it will be a lease vehicle through a third party in December 2021 with a major dealership in Queensland. They have emailed me to say the first batch assigned will be end of July.
Registering when I did still sees me at around 40th in the queue which means an end of December early January delivery……… so they say!!!!!!!

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ya, its been weird. Usually we would have something by now... Its gotta be close, especially considering the chevy is on fords heels with the Colorado and Canyon. I'm starting to wonder if they are going to announce this fall with spring 2023 delivery of the base model Ranger.
Well the release in the US is supposedly not until next year, whereas we had it announced at the end of last year for what was to be an April launch (which has been delayed by a couple of months). You should see a US announcement later this year.

OP
OP
Scooter

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
--Machinist
Thank You so much that Ford has contacted Emdee and the other fellow who pre ordered a Raptor in AU.
Yes, I am being a bit of a Bitch. I am talking from being in NA. Ford please do not be a Peacock. Its unknown when or how you run an effient . Fk I cannot spell the word. I will go with an effective supply chain.
Sponsored