• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Check out my new Ranger Raptor! Initially, I had doubts about the white color in the photos, but seeing it in person completely changed my perspective. It led me to choose it over the black one I had originally ordered.
First thing I did was install a set of EVO Corse 17”x8” +30 wheels, making the OE tires sidewalls sit flush with the fenders. Additionally, I added a Bakflip MX4 tonneau cover from the 5th Gen Ranger, the fitment was perfectly precise with no gaps. I also painted the front tow hooks Code Orange and tinted the windows with 3M 20% Color Stable.
Awesome truck guys, can’t wait for you all to get yours so we can exchange information and share our experiences. 😎

IMG_4079.jpeg

IMG_4102.jpeg

IMG_4104.jpeg

View attachment 40512
Great pics, Louis! 😎 Thank you for sharing your beautiful Raptor with us and for being part of the Ford family!

CrustyNoodle

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 BMW 135i, '19 Rangie Sport, '23 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Snap!

I also have white with the sticker pack. Love it.

I love your wheels. Perfect size and offset. In Aus all the CUB's are putting low offset (+20, +0 etc.) wheels on which are not only beyond what is legal (+30 is the legal limit) but they stick out past the fenders making things even worse.

Love your work.

OP
OP
galion

galion

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
Wasn't happy with Ford's OE tray mats– too flimsy. Since WeatherTech or Husky Liners weren't available at this time, I gave AliExpress a shot. Surprisingly good quality, matches up to Weathertechs in looks and feel. Added some emblem inserts from Tufskinz, and I'm pleased with the overall result.

Ford Ranger White Ranger Raptor - Journal IMG_4266

Ford Ranger White Ranger Raptor - Journal IMG_4272

Ford Ranger White Ranger Raptor - Journal IMG_4268

OP
OP
galion

galion

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
Installed a 30” LED bar behind the grille using OptionX brackets—easy setup with the original bolt spots. Usually, I opt for Baja Designs LEDS, but this time I chose a budget-friendly Hella Black Magic. It's surprisingly bright, with a beam throw distance comparable to the pricier option. The slim all black design keeps it low-key behind the grille.

Ford Ranger White Ranger Raptor - Journal IMG_4291

Ford Ranger White Ranger Raptor - Journal IMG_4297

Ford Ranger White Ranger Raptor - Journal IMG_4301

Ford Ranger White Ranger Raptor - Journal IMG_4325

Last edited:
OP
OP
galion

galion

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
I always level my trucks so got a kit from Snakeracing Australia before I picked up my Ranger Raptor, this kit similar to what's on my 5G Ranger Raptor – 15mm strut spacers ~ 25mm lift (1 inch). Well, I've checked the measurements, and the 5G, even with the leveling kit, sits pretty much the same as the new gen without it. So, if you're wondering about it, no need for a leveling kit on this Ranger Raptor – it looks pretty level straight out of the factory. Also, with the live valve suspension, wasn't feeling all that confident about pulling off this mod.

Ford Ranger White Ranger Raptor - Journal IMG_4308

Ford Ranger White Ranger Raptor - Journal rr

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
galion

galion

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
Something I didn't like about this Ranger Raptor, although not a big deal, was the absence of hood struts and aluminum-trimmed pedals, features that the 5G Ranger Raptor had. Thanks to @Joules for his thread on this kit from piratecampco; I ordered one for myself. It works great and is much easier to install than their installation video suggests. Additionally, I bought some aluminum pedals from eBay for the Ranger 5G—great quality for the price, and they fit perfectly.

Ford Ranger White Ranger Raptor - Journal IMG_4402

Ford Ranger White Ranger Raptor - Journal IMG_4409

Last edited:

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
I always level my trucks so got a kit from Snakeracing Australia before I picked up my Ranger Raptor, this kit similar to what's on my 5G Ranger Raptor – 15mm strut spacers ~ 25mm lift (1 inch). Well, I've checked the measurements, and the 5G, even with the leveling kit, sits pretty much the same as the new gen without it. So, if you're wondering about it, no need for a leveling kit on this Ranger Raptor – it looks pretty level straight out of the factory. Also, with the live valve suspension, wasn't feeling all that confident about pulling off this mod.

IMG_4308.jpeg

rr.jpg
That's great news! I can't tell from pictures because some angles it looks very raked but in others, it looks level.

Could you post the link for those aluminum pedals? They look really good.

OP
OP
galion

galion

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
That's great news! I can't tell from pictures because some angles it looks very raked but in others, it looks level.

Could you post the link for those aluminum pedals? They look really good.

To be honest, it has a very slight rake, but nothing compared to the previous generation. I've tried lifting the front by 1" using a jack, and it looks too high. I believe the stance is perfect as it comes from the factory. This is coming from someone who always levels his trucks.

Here is the link for the aluminum pedals, although they are available throughout eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/224131006353

OP
OP
galion

galion

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
Why did I wait so long to install a tailgate assist strut on one of my trucks! Can’t understand how something like this is not standard. Best mod so far.

Ford Ranger White Ranger Raptor - Journal IMG_4519

Last edited:

Asmilovic

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger raptor next gen
Occupation
Manager
Installed a 30” LED bar behind the grille using OptionX brackets—easy setup with the original bolt spots. Usually, I opt for Baja Designs LEDS, but this time I chose a budget-friendly Hella Black Magic. It's surprisingly bright, with a beam throw distance comparable to the pricier option. The slim all black design keeps it low-key behind the grille.

IMG_4291.jpeg

IMG_4297.jpeg

IMG_4301.jpeg

IMG_4325.jpeg
Nice setup…
Would you share the link for the option x brackets ?
thank you!

Sponsored

Asmilovic

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger raptor next gen
Occupation
Manager

IMG_4291.jpeg

IMG_4297.jpeg

IMG_4301.jpeg

IMG_4325.jpeg
This is the hella black magic 30” slim or doble row ?

Would you share the Part number?
thank you!

OP
OP
galion

galion

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
This is the hella black magic 30” slim or doble row ?

Would you share the Part number?
thank you!
I got the slim 32" P/N 358176311. I assume it’s possible to install a double-row bar, but it must not exceed 55mm in depth; otherwise, you’d have to do some trimming.

OP
OP
galion

galion

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
I had a 15mm from Snake Racing AU that I didn't intend to install as I didn't want to mess around with the live valve shocks. However, even though my Ranger Raptor looked fairly level upon delivery, with only a slight front rake, after some on-road driving, the front suspension settled and appeared a bit too low for my liking. So, I installed the spacers, and it regained 1", maintaining just under a 1/2" rake. I must say, it drives exactly the same and looks much better.

Ford Ranger White Ranger Raptor - Journal IMG_4308

Ford Ranger White Ranger Raptor - Journal IMG_6306

Last edited: