• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Will the Ranger Raptor fit on one side of a standard 2 car garage?

uthunter

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-350 CC & 2019 Ranger Lariat Sport & 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - SuperCharged
How is it wider excluding mirrors than with mirrors folded?

Ford Ranger Will the Ranger Raptor fit on one side of a standard 2 car garage? Screenshot_20230702_110303_Drive
Sponsored

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
How is it wider excluding mirrors than with mirrors folded?

Screenshot_20230702_110303_Drive.jpg
There’s many mistakes on that sheet. Use the body builder guide that's floating around this forum.

OP
OP

KevR

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor in AGM
That's how much room I have with my current truck if I'm backed all the way up
Ford Ranger Will the Ranger Raptor fit on one side of a standard 2 car garage? 20230702_110248

Ford Ranger Will the Ranger Raptor fit on one side of a standard 2 car garage? 20230702_110226

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
That's how much room I have with my current truck if I'm backed all the way up
20230702_110248.jpg

20230702_110226.jpg
I bet your parking sensors sound like a fire alarm every time you get in!

Sponsored

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
My garage is not what I would call standard, which is 24'x24', it only measures 22' square. My 5g fits fine, even though I have an 275 gal oil tank protruding on the right (passenger door) side wall for a stove in the basement, and a chimney for our fireplace protruding also from that side of the garage. I don't fold in my mirrors. Also we just had a propane log set put in our fireplace since "moi" is tired of hauling firewood, and now we can just flick on the gas logs! And as luck would have it, not only did the installer have to route the gas line up the outside of the chimney, he put a propane shutoff valve EXACTLY where my mirror slips in! Still no problem, though it could be on a bad night! This is the reason my wife always claims the LEFT side of the garage. Also this is one of the reasons I never had an F150... Lengthwise, there is still room to close the garage door with Pepper and the hitch ball on, and have three feet in front to walk around to get in the house.
I'd say no problem with a Raptor, though I opted to order a '24 XLT.

1688314340201.jpeg

19xltmirror.jpg
Thanks for the visual! Appreciate it as my garage is what I call a city size, but it’s 24’x24’ which is actually large compared to some since it’s a back detached. But with old cupboards & shelves I probably have about the same room as you do.

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
If I get one, and I am on track, I will change my garage if I have to.....while I fold the mirrors on my '19 it will fit without folding in the standard single garage door, but since 75% of my garage entering is post tavern.....

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
Thanks for the visual! Appreciate it as my garage is what I call a city size, but it’s 24’x24’ which is actually large compared to some since it’s a back detached. But with old cupboards & shelves I probably have about the same room as you do.
Forgot to mention, Mike, (2) 9 foot doors, his & hers!

Reactions: MJE

uthunter

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-350 CC & 2019 Ranger Lariat Sport & 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - SuperCharged
If I get one, and I am on track, I will change my garage if I have to.....while I fold the mirrors on my '19 it will fit without folding in the standard single garage door, but since 75% of my garage entering is post tavern.....
😂😂😂 cuz drunk driving is funny

Ford Ranger Will the Ranger Raptor fit on one side of a standard 2 car garage? giphy

Sponsored

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Forgot to mention, Mike, (2) 9 foot doors, his & hers!
Oh now that would be my dream setup for a garage! 7ft one double door. House was built in 73 so guess that was enough when you could stand & piss over the roof of your car.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Thunderbird_(sixth_generation)
I’m trying to figure out what car buyers in that era did though when they brought home stuff like this. Park the hood in the garage & the rest of the car in the driveway?

Mind you now I had to go look. This car is about as wide as a modern F150 & 6” shorter than the common CCSB.

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Oh now that would be my dream setup for a garage! 7ft one double door. House was built in 73 so guess that was enough when you could stand & piss over the roof of your car.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Thunderbird_(sixth_generation)
I’m trying to figure out what car buyers in that era did though when they brought home stuff like this. Park the hood in the garage & the rest of the car in the driveway?

Mind you now I had to go look. This car is about as wide as a modern F150 & 6” shorter than the common CCSB.
You guys get garages!?

I have a carport with wrought iron columns. Just wide enough to fit an Explorer and a CRV but just narrow enough to be in the door ding danger zone. In fact the only reason I’m not buying an F150 Raptor is because it wont fit while giving me enough room to get out. As it is, about a foot and a half of my ranger bed will be sticking out. Be interesting to see if the clear coat fades unevenly.

Reactions: MJE
OP
OP

KevR

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor in AGM
I bet your parking sensors sound like a fire alarm every time you get in!
Well usually I don't cut it that close, my TRD Pro has the 360 view so I just make sure my bumper is past the line and then shut it off and hit the garage button. This is the biggest "mid size" truck ever so I will just have to be more careful going in and out.

SGT Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The SPEC-R3
Occupation
Law Enforcement
You guys are doing it all wrong.

You build a garage for a Ranger, not buy a Ranger for a garage. And make sure you do sliding barn doors for G factor.

Bespoke.

Ford Ranger Will the Ranger Raptor fit on one side of a standard 2 car garage? IMG_20221211_080354
Sponsored