Sure!Can you describe the process of adding the parts from Amazon and Takform to the XLT, please? I reached out to Wolfbox and their suggestion was to glue the little disc on the windshield and mount the OEM arm to that
I found the Amazon part, just double checking this is Takform part I need?2024 Ranger XLT. took off factory mirror got this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09N26Q1XK?ref_=ppx_hzsearch_conn_dt_b_fed_asin_title_10 and arm from https://www.tackform.com/products/b...le-anti-theft-knob-arm?variant=44089211584686
![]()
There is a thread that discusses this, going to try to post the link.Have the WB G900 Tripro in my wife's 23 Bronco and would like to add one to my RR, but has anyone got a fix for mounting like a stock mirror vs the rubber straps around the OG mirror?
Bad link as it is trying to find a conversation.There is a thread that discusses this, going to try to post the link.
Going to have to do this piecemeal then. This is the bracket that attaches to the back of the cameraBad link as it is trying to find a conversation.
You also need a 20mm double ball 2” adapter Amazon and the Wolfbox kit that replaces the back piece with the rubber straps