• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

2024 Ranger online configurator when?

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
If you are 4th on the list then hopefully your dealer gets 3 additional allocations in 2024.
They'll need to be a volume dealer or you'll need to be patient.
Sponsored

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
They'll need to be a volume dealer or you'll need to be patient.
What’s considered a volume dealer? I’m just want it sometime next year.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2020 F-150
Occupation
Internet Manager at Long McArthur Ford
We don't know the formula For plans to use yet for Ranger Raptor. Ranger is based on Ranger sales volume based on other dealer in your region. More than likely Ranger Raptor will be some mix of Ranger and F-150 and/or Bronco Raptor sales.

Sponsored

Westyside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Taco
If you are 4th on the list then hopefully your dealer gets 3 additional allocations in 2024.
I had a somewhat confusing chat with the sales guy at the dealer I've been working with that indicated as such. They said they were only officially allocated a single raptor so far, but that they believe based on their ranger and/or f150 volume that they'd probably get additional allocations sometime in the future.

It sounds like Ford still hasn't officially decided what the allocation math is going to even look like beyond the 1 per dealer currently allocated - any (albeit rough) idea on what that kind of timeframe might look like? What are the odds my dealer gets informed of their actual MY24 allocations by mid summer?

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2020 F-150
Occupation
Internet Manager at Long McArthur Ford
I had a somewhat confusing chat with the sales guy at the dealer I've been working with that indicated as such. They said they were only officially allocated a single raptor so far, but that they believe based on their ranger and/or f150 volume that they'd probably get additional allocations sometime in the future.

It sounds like Ford still hasn't officially decided what the allocation math is going to even look like beyond the 1 per dealer currently allocated - any (albeit rough) idea on what that kind of timeframe might look like? What are the odds my dealer gets informed of their actual MY24 allocations by mid summer?
They said that they will let us know the "market basket formula" for more allocations in Q4.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

They have, but dealers aren't allowed to discuss it as with the the low initial amount they'll receive at first. Ford proprietary info.

Sponsored

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
He wasn't supposed to tell u about the initial one per dealer. I'd indicated tight #s but had refrained from sharing this exact info, as it was told to dealers that leaking this exact info would prohibit them getting future info and potentially allocation. Info released on dealer only broadcasts is supposed to be just that.

Hot Runr Guy

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018Escape, 2019 Edge
He wasn't supposed to tell u about the initial one per dealer. I'd indicated tight #s but had refrained from sharing this exact info, as it was told to dealers that leaking this exact info would prohibit them getting future info and potentially allocation. Info released on dealer only broadcasts is supposed to be just that.
Well,,,,,, we've seen just how effective those threats are against dealers adding huge ADM's,,,,,

HRG

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Why is the configurater opening after order banks do? Would it make sense for it to open earlier?
Sponsored