• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

2024 Ranger online configurator when?

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
Thanks for the update! Did they discuss Raptor inventory with you at all? It's sounding bleak according to some people on here.
they did with dealers, but the info is not info that is allowed to be shared.
Sponsored

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
On about the 19th, ask your dealer for an order guide or sit down with them and look at it together and build out what u want. Dealer should be able to submit the order request and print a copy with invoice and retail immediately. Then, if you choose to go forward they can fully submit it for it to be built.

The order guide will give u all of the models, options, configurations available and from it you can build your unit. Way more accurate than online b&p configuration.
Yep, in frequent contact (including this AM) with trusted local sales guy ready to visit for above. I predicted it won't be until Memorial Day weekend which would leave me only 2 days to act before we leave on a long road trip early June 1. Murphy's Law revenge.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2020 F-150
Occupation
Internet Manager at Long McArthur Ford
Thanks for the update! Did they discuss Raptor inventory with you at all? It's sounding bleak according to some people on here.
Yes, round 1 will give every dealer 1 Raptor allocation. They will release information on the formula for dealers to earn extra allocations in the 4th quarter.

DirtyRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger
Yes, round 1 will give every dealer 1 Raptor allocation. They will release information on the formula for dealers to earn extra allocations in the 4th quarter.
So does that mean there will be 2024 Raptors delivered in 2023?

I find it a bit odd that order banks open the 26th but b/p is live a week later.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
They aren't listing a different OK to Buy on the Raptor but the OK to Buy on the Ranger is Late Q3 with 2.7L being available to order Late Q4.

Sponsored

DirtyRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger
Then i guess it’s safe to assume the initial Raptor order may not arrive until MY24

OP
OP
rwolfcastle

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
One more question for clarity. Would those extra allocations arrive by Q4 or would that just allow people to order in Q4 and they wouldn't arrive until Q1 '24?

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
One more question for clarity. Would those extra allocations arrive by Q4 or would that just allow people to order in Q4 and they wouldn't arrive until Q1 '24?
Raptor allocations aren't guaranteed by a certain timeframe except that round 1 allocations should be scheduled in 2023 calendar year. Round 2 will probably be honored/scheduled in the 2024 calendar year. 24MY production runs from August 2023 through November 2024.

OP
OP
rwolfcastle

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Raptor allocations aren't guaranteed by a certain timeframe except that round 1 allocations should be scheduled in 2023 calendar year. Round 2 will probably be honored/scheduled in the 2024 calendar year. 24MY production runs from August 2023 through November 2024.
Thanks again for all your straight-forward answers! Really helpful in trying to make long-term plans.

Robo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5, VW Atlas
For those that have ordered in the past, would you recommend using a local dealer or is it just as "easy" to work with an out of state dealer? After seeing the ridiculous price gouging from my local Ford dealer over the past several months, I really don't want to support them. Long McArthur seems like a reputable dealer based on what I have seen and read, but they are six hours away from me.

Sponsored

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
When you say allocations are you just talking about what the dealers get? What if you order one?

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
When you say allocations are you just talking about what the dealers get? What if you order one?
If I understand correctly, when you order a unit, that counts against their allocation quantity.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
You can place an order but if the dealer doesn't have an allocation, it will not get scheduled for production. Allocation is required to schedule the order.

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
You can place an order but if the dealer doesn't have an allocation, it will not get scheduled for production. Allocation is required to schedule the order.
Well that doesn't sound promising, i'm 4th on the list.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Well that doesn't sound promising, i'm 4th on the list.
If you are 4th on the list then hopefully your dealer gets 3 additional allocations in 2024.
Sponsored