• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

eRock92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape SE
Look what we have here! Spied look at the 2023 Ranger front end!

Front end bears some similar design / styling to the Maverick.

Updated with photo posted by @fi9aro

From left to right: XLT, FX4 Wildtrak.

Ford Ranger ? 2023 Ranger Spied in XLT, FX4, Wildtrak Trims!!! 2023 Ford Ranger XLT, FX4, Wildtrak

Ford Ranger ? 2023 Ranger Spied in XLT, FX4, Wildtrak Trims!!! 2023 Ford Ranger Front Leak Revealed!

Another shot added by bill_AUS

Ford Ranger ? 2023 Ranger Spied in XLT, FX4, Wildtrak Trims!!! 2023-ford-ranger-

Compare to Maverick:

Ford Ranger ? 2023 Ranger Spied in XLT, FX4, Wildtrak Trims!!! JDPA_2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid XLT Blue Front Quarter View

Last edited by a moderator:

Ugga Mugga

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Consider me a fan! :clap:

Much stronger front fascia than the 5th gen and brings it more in line with the rest of the Ford truck lineup's designs. The Ranger Raptor is gonna be a stunner.

Bob Larimore

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lightning Blue Lariat Ranger
Occupation
USMC retired Veteran, Ford transporter driver
Very Ford truck look. Hopefully the cab width moves to that of the bronco which is two inches wider inside door handle to door handle measured rear seat 54.5 to 52.5 (Bronco, Ranger)

OP
OP

eRock92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape SE
Maybe it's just this particular photo or maybe it's me but I see more F-150 DNA in it than Maverick
Which generation of F-150? I can't see G14 anywhere, but I definitely can see hints of G13 (which is funny because the F-150 Lightning and SuperDuty all have G13 styling cues).

Reactions: Doc

Sponsored

Bob Larimore

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lightning Blue Lariat Ranger
Occupation
USMC retired Veteran, Ford transporter driver
Ford Ranger ? 2023 Ranger Spied in XLT, FX4, Wildtrak Trims!!! 1634157475606

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020.75 Ford Ranger Raptor, 2013 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Senior Eng & Tech advisor
Also as an FYI, this is the ROW Ranger. Yours in North America will most likely have a bit different front end, with a separate bumper etc (in a similar fashion to the current model).

OP
OP

eRock92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape SE
Also as an FYI, this is the ROW Ranger. Yours in North America will most likely have a bit different front end, with a separate bumper etc (in a similar fashion to the current model).
Posted this same sentiment in another thread just prior to coming across this leaked photo.

Has anyone found a leaked render that has the correct headlight placement? All the past leaks have had the old headlight design. Also, does anyone think that the North American 6G Ranger will look a little different than Australia's? There are a few small design difference between the NA and AU 5G's. Wondering if any future leaks we see (or even the official unveil) won't have the official design hat we will see here in the US.

Sponsored

Ugga Mugga

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Very Ford truck look. Hopefully the cab width moves to that of the bronco which is two inches wider inside door handle to door handle measured rear seat 54.5 to 52.5 (Bronco, Ranger)
With the Maverick in the fold I think the Ranger will grow a bit so you may get your wish.

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
Occupation
--Machinist
The light's seem to be more canted then the Maverick. The Grill taking Q's from the previous Gen Ranger. Turn signal seem's in the same place as the Maverick.

staryoshi

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Forester 2.5i Touring
Please come out on a more aggressive timeline. Would feel so bad if I had to buy a 5G at this point. I'm in love with everything I've seen from 6G.

Ford Ranger ? 2023 Ranger Spied in XLT, FX4, Wildtrak Trims!!! 9e9

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Oh yeah, I cant wait to see an Everest. I just need to hold off and see what they are going to offer in trims or Raptor.

Stux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger 2.2 XL Street
Original uncropped photos, including rear-end shot.

Ford Ranger ? 2023 Ranger Spied in XLT, FX4, Wildtrak Trims!!! 2023-ford-ranger-spied-public-1

Ford Ranger ? 2023 Ranger Spied in XLT, FX4, Wildtrak Trims!!! 2023-ford-ranger-spied-public-2

Ford Ranger ? 2023 Ranger Spied in XLT, FX4, Wildtrak Trims!!! 2023-ford-ranger-spied-public-3

Last edited: