• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

1,000 Dollar Pre Order discount

RayRay11

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f-150
Occupation
Military
This offer is valid through October 2nd, but those interested in taking advantage must place an order for a 2024 Ford Ranger by July 5th.

So you have to take ownership by October 2nd to receive the discount. Don’t see many qualifying if production starts in August or September.

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
So the most recent update that only 1,500 units of Rangers being sold since the banks open may have some truth to it. Looks like Ford is sweating a bit, but I don't think a measly grand off is going to have any true bearing on increasing sales lol
I got my email offer months ago, before the official reveal even. Order banks weren’t open yet and no sales numbers announced yet obviously.

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Do I still get this if I already have an order placed? How should I bring this up with my dealer?
I haven’t reviewed this new offer, but the offers I receive are addressed to me specifically and have a unique code for dealerships to verify the offer showing in my account.

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
This offer is valid through October 2nd, but those interested in taking advantage must place an order for a 2024 Ford Ranger by July 5th.

So you have to take ownership by October 2nd to receive the discount. Don’t see many qualifying if production starts in August or September.
How ticked would you be if your build date got scheduled for October 3rd? You lose out on a $1000 discount for no other reason except Ford didn't build yours fast enough

Sponsored

auromed

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX50
I haven’t reviewed this new offer, but the offers I receive are addressed to me specifically and have a unique code for dealerships to verify the offer showing in my account.
I think what you got was a Private Cash Offer, which is tied to you. That seems to be different than this, which is marketed to Dealers to try to drum up additional orders.

RayRay11

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f-150
Occupation
Military
How ticked would you be if your build date got scheduled for October 3rd? You lose out on a $1000 discount for no other reason except Ford didn't build yours fast enough
Or your truck is built, but then gets delayed in shipping to the dealer and you can’t take possession until after the deadline.

rekerr77

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger, 2023 CX-5
Occupation
retired
Any idea when we can order a 2.7L engine? I've seen that it's not available to late fall but hoping you can order earlier....

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Or your truck is built, but then gets delayed in shipping to the dealer and you can’t take possession until after the deadline.
They should have just made it “any retail order placed before June 5th”. Would’ve been more courteous to their early adopters.

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician
So the most recent update that only 1,500 units of Rangers being sold since the banks open may have some truth to it. Looks like Ford is sweating a bit, but I don't think a measly grand off is going to have any true bearing on increasing sales lol
Maybe Ford should release the 2.7L sooner than later if they want more sales. :)

Sponsored

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 pinto V8, 1995 Mustang GT conv, 2019 SuperCab 2WD Ranger, 2016 Transit Connect
That bulletin reveals that the 2024 Ford Ranger is getting a $1,000 custom-order incentive, which just began earlier this week. This discount is reserved for those that place an order for a new Ranger – not customers that purchase one off a dealer lot – and is officially known as the Ford Retail Order Bonus Customer Cash Certificate. This offer is valid through October 2nd, but those interested in taking advantage must place an order for a 2024 Ford Ranger by July 5th.

This discount is available to both lessees and those looking to finance or purchase a Ranger outright, and is the only discount that will be offered for the new mid-sizer, at least during the model’s launch. Interestingly, the Ranger Raptor isn’t excluded from the deal either, which is usually the case with other Raptor models, as well as special or limited-edition Blue Oval vehicles.

https://fordauthority.com/wp-conten...-Photos-Exterior-015-front-three-quarters.jpg

However, as Cars Direct notes, Ford’s dealer bulletins don’t always specify these types of exclusions, so one will want to confirm this information with a dealer before placing their order for a new Ranger Raptor, regardless.

Sauce :https://fordauthority.com/2023/06/2024-ford-ranger-gets-special-pre-order-discount/
Be sure to add a hand written note to your purchase contract and have the dealer sign it.
Ford attempted to renege on my similar incentive on my 2019. They had to honor mine, but
others that I know were cheated out of it at delivery.

OP
OP

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Maybe Ford should release the 2.7L sooner than later if they want more sales. :)
i think PHEV will be thier saving grace. in 2025 when it comes out

OP
OP

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Be sure to add a hand written note to your purchase contract and have the dealer sign it.
Ford attempted to renege on my similar incentive on my 2019. they had to honor mine, but
others that I know were cheated out of it at delivery.
very true, but in your case sounds like that dealer tried pull fast one?

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 pinto V8, 1995 Mustang GT conv, 2019 SuperCab 2WD Ranger, 2016 Transit Connect
very true, but in your case sounds like that dealer tried pull fast one?
Actually no.... Ford reneged and my dealer wanted to add the cost back on to my contract , but I had added a "balance due at delivery" note to the bottom of contract and the dealer had signed it.
The dealer actually ate the cost.
Whether they eventually collected from Ford, I was never told.

Last edited:

Hot Runr Guy

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018Escape, 2019 Edge