• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

2023 New York Auto Show Reveal for 2024 Ranger?

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
If I'm not mistaken, it is actually the T6.2 platform, a slightly modified T6 platform. I believe the 5G uses the T6 platform. If I'm wrong about that, apologies....
Yeah, it's dubbed the T6.2, my bad for being in Bronco train of thought when I replied.

I've been following the Bronco for so long, that I just refer to it's platform as T6.😖
Sponsored

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
oof. The Bronco Raptor will see another price increase as of April 10th.

It will go up another $5000, which will make a $12,000 increase since the start of the '23 M.Y. I'm starting to get a bit concerned over the Ranger Raptor's starting price.💦

All Terrain Nation

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Occupation
Media

It will go up another $5000, which will make a $12,000 increase since the start of the '23 M.Y. I'm starting to get a bit concerned over the Ranger Raptor's starting price.💦
Id say year 1 will be "Affordable" ish but they will follow the same path

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist

Yeah, I'll be honest with you, I am getting concerned too. I want to be in the 55k range before TTL, so anything more than that I may be priced out.

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
Id say year 1 will be "Affordable" ish but they will follow the same path
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, but I'm also glad I never canceled my Bronco order in case it does happen.

I just wish we could finally see what pricing will be and if Ranger Raptor will be available right from the beginning of production. The Bronco is scheduled to be built next week, so I have roughly a 60 day window, at minimum, to decide what will happen.

All Terrain Nation

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Occupation
Media
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, but I'm also glad I never canceled my Bronco order in case it does happen.

I just wish we could finally see what pricing will be and if Ranger Raptor will be available right from the beginning of production. The Bronco is scheduled to be built next week, so I have roughly a 60 day window, at minimum, to decide what will happen.
Soon man... Id say by June you will know everything

Robo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Can't believe they will be charging $45k-$50k for a (non raptor) midsize truck. The last new truck I bought was a 2013 4-door 4WD Nissan Frontier (nearly loaded) for $26k!

Sponsored

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their car's in the easiest way possible.

The wallet is starting to get a little scared.

DirtyRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger
NYC starts today and all the press pre-releases don’t show anything from Ford. What are the chances we’ll get a midweek reveal? I’m attending next week, was hoping there’s be a floor model.

Last edited:

JBTN

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Can't believe they will be charging $45k-$50k for a (non raptor) midsize truck. The last new truck I bought was a 2013 4-door 4WD Nissan Frontier (nearly loaded) for $26k!

Have you priced any trucks lately? That is the going price these days for a 4WD midsize with heated seats and a steering wheel. Not to mention they all include a lot more tech which helps drive up the price. 2023 Z71 Colorado starts at $41k.

CaptAngry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Taco
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Based on the first day reports I've been reading, I believe we once again will be waiting.

W. T. F. Ford...

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
No inventory on lots and customers special order pretty much guarantees waiting built in now. Performing our own due diligence in advance and not NEEDING TO have a coveted vehicle fit perfectly into our own life situations and timelines is how we win here.
Sponsored