• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler
After continuously watching/looking at the same 4 trucks at the press event in May for months, I’m really glad these dealership videos are showing off other options and colors. Someone needs to post a video of the carbonized grey though (non-Raptor).

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Lariat FX4...where are the friggin running boards that were suppose to be added :giggle:

Raynger24

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Escape SE, 23 Colorado LT
Lariat FX4...where are the friggin running boards that were suppose to be added :giggle:
Good point, I assume a really early delivery/order before they were required for reason/reasons yet unknown! It sure does look beautiful though!

Last edited:

Sponsored

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Good point, I assume a really early delivery/order before they were required for reason/reasons yet unknown! It sure does look beautiful though!
Yes it does other than chrome package me I got the blacked out version.

Raynger24

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes it does other than chrome package me I got the blacked out version.
To be honest, I did go chrome. In looking at those wheels, it has me second guessing that choice as those seem way brighter than the build and price photos. I'm locked in now with a VIN and schedule date, I will see upon delivery two years from now what I think. (I hope I'm kidding!) Worst case scenario, new rims I guess! 🤔 o_O

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler
To be honest, I did go chrome. In looking at those wheels, it has me second guessing that choice as those seem way brighter than the build and price photos. I'm locked in now with a VIN and schedule date, I will see upon delivery two years from now what I think. (I hope I'm kidding!) Worst case scenario, new rims I guess! 🤔 o_O
FWIW that guy from Long MacArthur I think it is that makes the weekly videos, I recall him saying that you can still change your order even after it’s been scheduled. So if you actually want to change it, you can probably reach out to your dealer.

OP
OP
jedadiah

jedadiah

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger XLT 4x2
I ordered a Velocity Blue XLT with the chrome package, so it's nice to see a truck with it. I think some colors look better with the sport appearance and others with the chrome. Blue and red are chrome for sure in my mind. Cactus Gray and Silver look better with sport. Black, Gray and White are either one.

OP
OP
jedadiah

jedadiah

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger XLT 4x2
My current 5G has Chrome wheels and they still look great after 2 years despite my not cleaning them too often. Whatever finish they use "chrome-like" is durable and doesn't smudge much.

Sponsored

Raynger24

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FWIW that guy from Long MacArthur I think it is that makes the weekly videos, I recall him saying that you can still change your order even after it’s been scheduled. So if you actually want to change it, you can probably reach out to your dealer.
Good to know, I will sleep on it. Thank you for the information!

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler
so a dealer here in the US got one delivered?
It’s just a preproduction demo vehicle they’re taking around to various dealers to show it off and train salesmen on the talking points. Just like the Cactus Grey one at a different US dealer a couple days back that had a XLT shifter in a Lariat, they aren’t necessarily spec-ed 100% as a customer order would be.

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
The chrome package with the sport rims would be my choice if available.

Ranger with chrome package or sport package I will have to decide when 2.7 in available.

I like that the chrome package is more the same color vs the sport package two tone look.

I could live with either package. Have time to decide.

Last edited:

DirtyRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger
I’d really like to see the tan leather. A 2.7 with the lighter inside is going to be a rarer option combo if the 5G trends indicated anything.
Sponsored