• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

2024 Ranger Raptor Technical Specs - US Market

TDPD

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4runner - '24 RR on order

Attachments

JN75

First Name
Jens
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
Is this correct in the sheet, that the Raptor has Port fuel and direct injection??
I thought it only had direct injection. Or is it a special configuration in the US?

ThickGatorade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Is this correct in the sheet, that the Raptor has Port fuel and direct injection??
I thought it only had direct injection. Or is it a special configuration in the US?
It was a change to the Nano engine platform for the second generation of engines. It has been this way for a bit. I don’t think they eliminated it for the EU but that’s not my market so I can’t say for certain.

Last edited:

mykrrrr

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor - UN white
Occupation
Analyst
No mention of wheel PCD...damn.

DirtyRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger
It was a change to the Nano engine platform for the second generation of engines. It has been this way for a bit. I don’t think they eliminated it for the EU but that’s not my market so I can’t say for certain.
I'm glad they went this route. There's so many DI engines with coking issues. The Alfa QV engine added dual injection and it didn't just fix that issue but it opened up a lot more options for power capability. If Gen1 Explorer ST engines are doing what they're doing now with a single set of injectors, I'm excited to see what we can get.

Sponsored

3231haven

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Next Gen Ranger Wildtrak -RA
Occupation
Retired Automotive Cad Monkey
No mention of wheel PCD...damn.
Wheel PCD is carryover from 5G and so is the wheel offset, or just for info its the same as the Bronco PCD/Wheel offset.

mykrrrr

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor - UN white
Occupation
Analyst
Wheel PCD is carryover from 5G and so is the wheel offset, or just for info its the same as the Bronco PCD/Wheel offset.
But I haven't found any info stating if it's normal Ranger/Bronco or Bronco Raptor. I would think they'd go the same route as Bronco Raptor.

I'm just trying to plan for a good set of extra wheels for three season use and keep the stockers for winter tires.

3231haven

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Next Gen Ranger Wildtrak -RA
Occupation
Retired Automotive Cad Monkey
But I haven't found any info stating if it's normal Ranger/Bronco or Bronco Raptor. I would think they'd go the same route as Bronco Raptor.

I'm just trying to plan for a good set of extra wheels for three season use and keep the stockers for winter tires.
Ranger Next Gen 6G Bolt Pattern: 6×139.7 Pitch Circle Diameter (PCD) with a 55mm wheel offset, this is the same for all 5G & 6G Rangers & Ranger Raptor, except FX4 & Wildtrack X which have different wheel offsets. All Bronco's use the same Bolt Pattern (PCD) and wheel offsets, except I think the Bronco sasquatch which I think has a different wheel offset to fit the 35" tires. Bronco Raptor I am not 100% certain of the PCD & Offset, as at one stage it was a completely different PCD and wheel offset, it maybe 135mm PCD

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
Ranger Next Gen 6G Bolt Pattern: 6×139.7 Pitch Circle Diameter (PCD) with a 55mm wheel offset, this is the same for all 5G & 6G Rangers & Ranger Raptor, except FX4 & Wildtrack X which have different wheel offsets. All Bronco's use the same Bolt Pattern (PCD) and wheel offsets, except I think the Bronco sasquatch which I think has a different wheel offset to fit the 35" tires. Bronco Raptor I am not 100% certain of the PCD & Offset, as at one stage it was a completely different PCD and wheel offset, it maybe 135mm PCD
Bronco Sasquatch wheels are 17x8.5 with 30mm offset.

Westyside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Taco
It's still unfortunate that the stock hubs have such a crazy high offset. If Ford could get it closer to a neutral offset like the Tacoma that would unlock so many additional wheel options.

I really wish SCS and a few other companies had something that would fit the rangers. I'm not going to start a fight but i personally think many of the mainstream aftermarket wheels look way too bro'd out for my taste, and the limited options in rangers spec compounds that.

I wonder how much poke we can get away with without rubbing?
Sponsored