• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

2024 US Ford Ranger Raptor Options Speculation/Wishlist Thread

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 and 2020 F350 and 2022 Ford Escape
Seat Cooling for sure - I forgot about that one - that would be AWESOME
And a bed that seals better would be a welcome addition too
Ford removed "real" seat cooling in 2020 from their trucks. It used to actually get cold now it just blows cab air up your butt and on your back. Nothing as good as it used to be

Apples

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
Well, John, you could drive an electric vehicle in downtown Brownsville, TX in mid July. Then you could have all of the missing amenities, and a range of about 50 miles... If you're lucky!

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Ford removed "real" seat cooling in 2020 from their trucks. It used to actually get cold now it just blows cab air up your butt and on your back. Nothing as good as it used to be
Honestly, as long as it works I don't care what they do..... :LOL:

Sponsored

666_rptr

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy Colorado Z71
Occupation
Poker Dealer
Assuming all the ā€˜world-wideā€™ Ranger Raptor stuffs stays putā€¦
Wants: (in no particular order)
*35ā€ wheels stock with gearing etc
*cooled seats
*power tonneau with FOB button
*damped opening tail-gate instead of just assisted closing
*tail-gate stamped RAPTOR instead of RANGER
*Raptor on center of steering wheel instead of FORD logo
*beefed up tie rods
*low profile roof antennae
*LED for every bulb
*memory power seat settings
*hydraulic hood
*NO DEALER MARK-UP

Last edited:

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Willys Gladiator
-60/40 rear folding seat that lays flat and has under seat storage
-Cold weather package with heated seats, heated steering wheel and remote start
-Take a page from the Bronco and offer something like the Sasquatch package. Factory 35s with a slight lift and upgraded suspension and lockers.
-Advance 4x4 (4A)
-2.7 option

Flysamurai

First Name
Terrail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Hopefully trading in my '17 Focus RS. Sync 4, B&O sound system, less aggressive bolsters on the seats. Every woman I've dated hates the bucket seats in the RS.
Also hoping it comes with some sort of "Raptor Experience or School". I wasn't able to do the RS Experience in Utah when I got my car in '18. This will be my first time owning (or even driving) a pickup truck.

Gazmic

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Machinist
I was hoping for the "tie downs" up near the front of the hood like the Bronco has. Would be nice to help secure a kayak on a roof/bed rack.

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Does anyone know if the ROW Ranger Raptors have heated steering wheels? I was thinking they did but I can't seem to find anywhere it says for sure.

Reactions: Doc

Sponsored

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
EDIT: & now I read the title is for the Raptor. Oops. I canā€™t read. The Raptor though is more than I need for a daily so not sure what I might wish for with that.

https://www.ford.com.au/showroom/future-vehicle/next-gen-ranger/platinum/
Platinum. I want it all without moving up in size to an F150, even if that was still my favorite vehicle Iā€™ve ever had. I live in the city now so donā€™t need quite so much size to maneuver around, just more size than what Iā€™m in. Call this one a semi realistic wish given GMC is doing a Canyon Denali.

https://www.ford.com.au/showroom/future-vehicle/next-gen-everest/
Of course if you include ideas so far out there that thereā€™s not a snowballā€™s chance itā€™ll happen, well then Iā€™ll take this 4-runner competitor please.

Last edited:

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
The Everest is what the Bronco Sport should have been.
Not to get too far off the thread topic, but having experienced the Bronco Sport, I have to agree with you. Iā€™m probably a market segment of one in N.America, but I do think thereā€™s a market for the Everest, even if for people that donā€™t need to go as big as an expedition. Ford probably thinks the Explorer (a great car, Iā€™ve experienced one of those too) covers off the midsize well enough with similar dimensions, but Iā€™m not seeing the Everest as the same car. Just as Toyota will sell you a highlander or a 4 runner which arenā€™t the same, I think Ford could market both well enough. Production capacity might be an issue, they already have trouble enough producing Broncos & Rangers without adding another T6 vehicle to that plant. Still, if Ford really wants a Bronco family of vehicles, making a midsize BOF SUV, a more mainstream one than the actual Bronco, might be a great place to grow.

uthunter

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-350 CC & 2019 Ranger Lariat Sport & 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - SuperCharged
The Everest is what the Bronco Sport should have been.
My wife drives a BS Badlands, but I bet she'd trade it for an Everest if it was available here. I gave her the choice between a BS and Bronco so we took my cousin's Bronco First Edition for half a day and she no longer wanted a Bronco at all.

She loves her Bronco Sport, I think they're a sleeper vehicle and are way better than people give them credit for.

Reactions: MJE