• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

589|FAB's XL Super Cab Build

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SuperCab XL - STX - FX4 - Magnetic
Nice work on the SuperCab. Thanks for all the documentation.

.... may be upgrading to a crew cab in near future.
Opinions vary as to if that's an "Upgrade" :giggle:
Sponsored

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat / 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription
How likely is it to fit a 34ā€ tire with no crash bars and a 3.5ā€ lift? Would it have issues when off road in articulation? Havenā€™t seen anyone else run the size you are going with.
Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
589FAB

589FAB

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL 4x4
How likely is it to fit a 34ā€ tire with no crash bars and a 3.5ā€ lift? Would it have issues when off road in articulation? Havenā€™t seen anyone else run the size you are going with.
Thanks!
34 would be a good size. The key is wheel offset. We have -12 offset and itā€™s too much. Iā€™d go 0 at the most.

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat / 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription
34 would be a good size. The key is wheel offset. We have -12 offset and itā€™s too much. Iā€™d go 0 at the most.
My factory wheels are banged up from just one summer of trails so hopefully I can find some that are less exposed. Iā€™ll start looking for wheels and tires with a balance between an hope they fit!

Thank you!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jake596

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT/2013 F-150/1976 F250
Curious where you ended up mounting the solenoid for the winch ? Any pics ? I love the hidden mount, just wanna make sure i know what im getting myself into. Thanks

OP
OP
589FAB

589FAB

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL 4x4
Curious where you ended up mounting the solenoid for the winch ? Any pics ? I love the hidden mount, just wanna make sure i know what im getting myself into. Thanks
Check out the instructions posted on our site: https://589fab.com/pages/installation-instructions

The mount comes with a bracket to relocate the solenoid box under the hood in front of the battery. You will need to make new wires for the solenoid box.

OP
OP
589FAB

589FAB

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL 4x4
Quick update on the truck. Here is how it's sits currently, unwrapped and with a bed again.

Ford Ranger 589|FAB's XL Super Cab Build rSMLJ4Eh

Also got the spare tire mounted with our new In-bed spare tire mount that is now available on our site.

Ford Ranger 589|FAB's XL Super Cab Build mK2eLM2h

Ford Ranger 589|FAB's XL Super Cab Build j8MFoOfh

Ford Ranger 589|FAB's XL Super Cab Build JzvzxIWh